Hi everyone o/
Since this community is growing and we're getting new members and players here, I'd like to suggest a little Let's get to know each other thread!
Copy and paste these questions and replace the answers with your own. Here we go - 10 Questions!
How long have you played Rail Nation?
- Year and a half as of October 2017
Favorite goods to transport?
- Cotton, thread, textiles, clothing and rubber ducks of course!
Favorite Rail Nation scenario?
- USA, but I like to switch between scenarios - could be SoE tomorrow
Strangest / Coolest place I’ve ever played Rail Nation?
- I once saw a dream where I played RN, but does it count...
Favorite Rail Nation era?
- My favorite would probably be Era 1 with steam engines. I love the sound of old coal fired steam train rides!!
Favorite endgame snack or treat?
- Chili nuts and something with ice cubes (would say a dash of whiskey - but it's a family friendly game)
Any other railway themed hobbies?
- Not sure if it’s a hobby, but I do follow news about museum engines that are still doing rounds - and then I might hop aboard!
Pick local goods from your home country, that you would like to see in Rail Nation?
- Mobile Saunas or salty liquorice. A mämmi factory would be just too cruel
Favorite railway-related movie?
- I'd say Once upon a time in the West - or - Snowpiercer to get my sci-fi fix
Favorite railway-related song?
- There are so many! But my pick is going to be Gordon Lightfoot – Canadian Railroad Trilogy
Bonus: Caption this image
My name is Smith, William Smith, and everybody loves my thumbs up