Support

List with fan sites and channels 2017

• List with fan sites and channels 2017

Hi everyone,

A couple of players have made or are still busy with creating their own fansite. We would love to see what you have created and make a list with a small description about your fansite. This will increase your visitors as well and you'll help out a bigger group of players sharing your knowledge.

If you want to create your own, please have look at the Fan page support
      Fan site package included!

Rail Nation Calculator - Made by Sheldon
      Research points calculator & train efficiency calculator. Scroll down for Sheldon's introduction!

railnation.christielewis.com.au/ - Made by Calamity
      Great looking site with Rail Nation tips! Last activity December 2016

If you made a fansite and you wish to share it with us, please post your site below.

Do note, the information that is on these sites has been gathered by players and isn't supported by Travian Games. We can't help you if you have questions regarding information or statements made on these fansites.
    • hello Samisu
      ok so here comes the introduction .. but not without a history story...

I began that site , as a Rail Nation beginner, because I wanted to know how far I should level my laboratory, for each era .. so I did that research calculator ..

researchpoints-calculator : as first you can select if you are a "plus member" or not, then the server speed then the trains, you would like to research, of an era, and you will see how many points you will need , and how high your laboratory should be ..

train efficency calculator : the 2nd thing you can do on the site is to compare the different trains on different routes with all details you want to.

a short explanation to compare the trains .. like I m using it .. as an example I want to compare my trains with the trains of somebody who transports the same goods to the town like me. So
      1) I fill in the routes of the factories with the waiting time and best the profit if you get some of the factory or town .. (1 route = all the rails added from start to the factory, so you have to count a
      little)
      2) you can select the train of the other guy and put the number of trains he has of that kind , and fill in the hours you want to check the difference of the trains .
      3) click once at "show selected trains" and the tooltip will appear at the bottom , then do the same for your kind and count of trains and upgrades you have installed..

at the end you can compare the tons of what you will deliver and what the other guy will probably deliver .. in that time period you have choosen

But this kind of comparing is of course not that accurate , because things changing and so on..

the 2nd and usually use of the train efficency calculator is that you want to know what train is the best for the actual era .. , well there are not many surprises, but I think all beginner hears in era 2 for example .. "Lynx is the best"...
      well thx to the site I recognized that the Boar and the Elephant are at least same good , but under that era 2 conditions a little better ,... maybe .. well you can find it out on your own ..

the 3rd use for the efficency calculator is, if you have the train from last era and you would like to know what upgrades you will need on that new train to be at least same good like the old train....

well this was a long introduction I think
      why I wanted to create it ..
      well it's my hobby to code a little
      it's not my profession , so the code is really hobby like but the most works like it should

one thing i would like to please you , if some are interested to use it, and there are things wrong translated you can send me a message .. further if anything doesnt work proper ... same, send me a message , and of course if you have any ideas how to improve the site and make it easier to use...

and sorry Samisu the butterfly is gone .. I wanted to know if old threads change name too, so i changed the butterfly to a little koala bear

one last thing , I know its not all translated.. but almost , I ll finish to translate it in the next days .

oh and here again the site , the original is in german so there are still some german words on it

Rail Nation Calculator

thx for reading and excuse my bad english