Lucy is enjoying her time off in Paris and now she finally has time to spend on her hobby, solving puzzles. She is challenging you to solve it as well!
Your aim in this nonogram puzzle is to colour the whole grid in to black and white squares. At the top of each column, and at the side of each row, we have a set of one or more numbers. These numbers or number series tell you the runs of black squares in that row or column. So, if you see a row of '2 4 2', that tells you that there will be a run of exactly 2 black squares, followed by one or more white squares, a run of 4 black squares, followed by a white square or squares and again 2 black squares. The total number of black squares on this row is 8.
- Best to start with the biggest numbers, since there is less room for empty white squares.
- This is a logic puzzle, so guessing can ruin the whole puzzle.
- The hidden image can help you solve the puzzle, but don't rely on it (guessing).
- Use a digital tool or just print and play: Download yourself a copy of this puzzle, fill it and attach it to your answer as an image, or as a link (imgur.com)
You have until Thursday 17th of November 2 pm (14:00) UTC to enter your solution.
The thread will be moderated so you do not see each others entries.
There will be 3 winners. The first 3 players with the right solution will win. Remember, you are only allowed to participate in one domain. If you send in more answers, only the first one will count.
1) package of 300 gold and 3 track vouchers
2) package of 200 gold and 2 track vouchers
3) package of 100 gold and 1 track voucher
Good luck everyone!
Your Rail Nation Team