I'm a new Rail Nation player and a lot of questions came up within the first hours of gameplay.
Thankfully, I found someone kind enough to explain me a little bit of the game and that there are a "million" ways to play it.
So my questions are:
- How can you effectively play the game?
- Are there any guides / strategies / common sense to follow that are and can be useful to a new player?
- What are the priorities in the game? Reaching the end city?
- What's the smartest way to expand, to reach other cities?
- What are the best train research strategies for every Era? ( Example: I know that I have to reach Falcon, then Lynx, then Morpheus, but then?)
- What's the smartest way to upgrade the Train Station?
- Associations, when and why?
- How do you know where to start a game?
- What's the point of Passengers Train? Which benefits do they offer? How does a Passenger Train strategy work?
- When do you have to service Trains to prevent a possible and more serious income loss?
- Are there any Streamers / YouTubers that constantly provide new content and / or guides?
I know it's a lot of things. But I feel like I'm behind everyone else in terms of general knowledge.
If you made it that far to read this, thank you.