Support

Pre-registration feature

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Pre-registration feature

As per upcoming new patch there is a new feature of pre-registration for the next round.

Is there going to be an option to change the pre-registered city before the actual start? Or once pre-registered we're stuck with our initial choice and can only move once we connect to the new city?

Also what's going to happen if everyone pre-registers in the same city? At what point RN will start restricting new pre-registrations?
    • Lord Ocryd wrote:

Also what's going to happen if everyone pre-registers in the same city? At what point RN will start restricting new pre-registrations?
      The pre-registration is not restricted. (But your pre-registration is only "valid" for the first 3 days)

CowboyKenny wrote:

When will this be active? Com5 is starting tomorrow, can I pre-register there? If yes, how?
      This will be activ with version 4.4.0. At the end of the server you can pre-register for the next server (your association headquarter sice and your start-city)
      There is no way to pre register for com5
    • Thank you Samisu and Hardi.

This could be a very good new feature.

Let me see if I understand it correctly.

When we're pre-registered for a new round as an ABC association for example, currently existing on the ending server, what is going to happen with the current structure of the association in the new round. Who is going to be the chief for example if the existing chief is not the first one to register in the new world?

Also, am I able to pre-register only for my current Association or can I pre-register in any Association on the current server?
    • Good questions good questions :)

If you have more, I'll add those to the faq here: Pre-registration FAQ - A New Feature

From what I can tell so far, your old association will be copied to the next round with members who volunteered to join. Your options then will be to either join them or withdraw when the round starts again. You can also choose to start where the others are, or pick another city and still remain in the association. The game will give you an option to join just this one association.

How will the roles go if the member structure changes... That I will have to find out for you :) Good question!
    • Lord Ocryd wrote:

. Who is going to be the chief for example if the existing chief is not the first one to register in the new world?

copy from the german announcement I linked earlier (to copy it into your prefered translation tool) :
      "Wenn sich der ursprüngliche Vorsitzende in der neuen Runde noch nicht angemeldet hat, wird der Spieler mit der höchsten Position in der Gesellschaft, Übergangsvorsitzender mit eingeschränkten Rechten. Sobald der eigentliche Vorsitzende das Spiel betritt, wird dieser auch wieder regulär zum Vorsitzenden."

... and a rough translation by myself:
      "if the original chief has not entered the game, the player with the highest position in the association wil get chief with limited rights. as soon as the original chief enters the game he will get "new" chief"
      Addition: the limitation of rights will only last for the first 3 days; if, for what reason ever, the original chief does not enter the game, the then new chief has full rights

The post was edited 1 time, last by hardi10 ().

• Hi justme2014, good question!

Pre-registration FAQ - A New Feature I believe the image here will pop up when the time is right (Pre-registration is unlocked during the endgame.) but it can also be an icon or a new menu option. I have't seen the first touch point myself yet, so I'll have ask around and get back to you.

I'm sure though that you are not going to miss your chance for pre-reg ^^
    • naike wrote:

is there also an option to decline a pre registration, (same option as when someone applies for an association)
      Hello naike :)

If you are talking about yourself, then yes, you are given the option to withdraw regarding the next round.

But an option to ban players from joining the same association they are in during the end game... I think that's your cue to start rewriting your recruitment policy :whistling:
    • You could always just remove them from the association before pre-registration starts....I assume at least.

Samisu wrote:

naike wrote:

is there also an option to decline a pre registration, (same option as when someone applies for an association)
      If you are talking about yourself, then yes, you are given the option to withdraw regarding the next round.

But an option to ban players from joining the same association they are in during the end game... I think that's your cue to start rewriting your recruitment policy :whistling:

• Samisu wrote:

naike wrote:

I think it's a fair question. It is not entire clear that ONLY players currently in the association are able to pre-register for a new round in that association.

Blog says: "So, make sure to advertise your association and start looking for new players for the next round!"

This clearly implies that new players would be able to pre-register in your association for the new round, as it is not possible at the moment to change associations during the Endgame and it is ONLY during the Endgame that pre-registration option becomes available.

Nerisrath wrote:

You could always just remove them from the association before pre-registration starts....I assume at least.

Samisu wrote:

naike wrote:

Hello naike :) If you are talking about yourself, then yes, you are given the option to withdraw regarding the next round.

Sorry for the above mess, not sure how to handle quotes correctly.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lord Ocryd ().

• Great to see that players are interested in the new feature, in chats, forums and here of course!

All questions are fair, especially since "they" keep us guessing on some parts :)

So far I know that players who have nothing to do with association X, will not be given a chance to "continue" with them on the next round. Only if you are a member in association X, you are given the option to either continue with the same people or withdraw. And that's the spirit of it.

This also leads me to think it wouldn't be a very considerate feature if you hear you've been kicked out from the association through pre-registration. There are other ways to ask the player to continue somewhere else. If I'm wrong on this, I'll be back ;)

The big idea as I see it: The whole pre-reg is there to support you and your association pals make better plans for the future. It's good to start gathering new players who fit well with the rest of your team, and then continue with them to the sunset. This is one of the reasons I really like the new feature, and the recruiting process has already started I believe.

Some associations have previously gained reputation and built history together - and pre-reg is a way for the game to support this kind of play style.

I hope this answered to some of the question marks above, and please do keep the questions coming ^^