It's a while I'm playing this game, but everyday I try to play, seems like I discover new "bad" things about it. And all of them are related to players.
So, I'd like to know if some of these things are considered "normal" or it's just me being an unlucky noob.
1. Is that normal that people doesn't answer Private Messages, like, doesn't even talk to you, and you have to talk to somebody else that you know knows that person in order to get in touch?
2. Is that normal that someone invests 4 million in a single vital Industry for your Association, in Era 3, just to not even deliver a single ton of that Good to the city? Just to put your finances and your Association in the worst possible spot?
3. Why people thinks that being into an Association means doing politics? I was genuinely surprised when people told me that they didn't want to know or take part in anything because they don't want to do Association politics. Wait what? Isn't this supposed to be a game?
4. Why people joins an Association if, in the first place, they don't want to be part of it? Like, totally and completely ignoring decisions made by the Chair, investing absolutely nothing, not even trying to help. Just minding their own business. I thought being part of an Association meant to at least be part of it. Seems like nowadays it's worth nothing.
5. Unrelated question, but what's the best way to upgrade and assign point to the Career Engine? I'm leveling up, but I can't find the best way to invest the points I have in the Career Engine, and I don't want to bother the support if I make an avoidable mistake.
That's it, I hope someone will answer, sorry for any grammatical horrors, English is not my native language.