Let's talk Rail Nation Masters

• I do not mind, but if it does it all by itself, how do we do lol?

I bought 4.99 euros of gold for this part then be reimbursed or have to be part of a group action for that?

• Lagging comes and goes in waves of players signing in and out - Developers are watching things very closely minute by minute.

I know it's not an easy situation for any player on Masters, it's disappointing - I completely agree and understand how you all feel. We all do.

News of any changes, plans, downtimes or fixes will be shared here on forum as soon as something comes up!

• Lagging comes and goes in waves of players signing in and out - Developers are watching things very closely minute by minute.

I know it's not an easy situation for any player on Masters, it's disappointing - I completely agree and understand how you all feel. We all do.

News of any changes, plans, downtimes or fixes will be shared here on forum as soon as something comes up!

I can't even load game... Only getting "internal error" over over...

• how can i refresh if i cannot even log in ?????

i get kicked out with an internal error message every time - 6 times so far.

this is the worse game on the worst server i ever played.

if you like us players to continue, do not use us as beta -testers.

i am fed up with this game and i have some words in mind i would like to call the game with but i should not use these words here.

on a scale of 1 to 10 this game ends with -5

• I can not login for more than 30 minutes frankly you may be all you can but I want to be reimbursed for my expenses!

I'm sorry to hear you can't log in. There's not much I can do to help you personally, but people at Support will help you with any account related issues. Please contact them from here: News and Help Center - Contact Customer Support (it's the same support we have in game, but the form does not include any pre-filled account information).

• Unplayable. I give up. Maybe if enough people give up, the more persistent will be able to play and finish it!

Hopefully, they'll give a blanket gold refund+transfer. This was a complete waste of time and money, and I regret ever signing up.

• When I finally was able to be connected, it was only to see that 'someone must have sell all my locos' ? Ugh ?????
    So when you wanted the players not to refresh to often, I would like to do this, only if I can see my loco, and also copy just my traject to ONE loco ?

• i quit the endgame - i tried 2 hours to set schedules but only with little success. internal error every time - long loading and than i had to relog for unknown reasons - it just did not load any more.

i needed 3 to 5 tries logging in before i even got to the game and than - internal error - nothing worked and i had to relog and relog and relog

thanks for spoiling 6 wasted weeks.

:-(

• Impossible to connect (again) on th computer, and on the tel it'takes me 20minutes the last time to change one loco.
    And the developpers are working ? That's not their fault, the server is drastically underweight and that's Travian choice, not the developpers

• The worst round I have ever played on Rail Nation EVER.... for all those who say that gold didn't win the game, you all can go stuff it! Even on normal servers those who win the most often are those who have spent more money. If I am wrong, prove me wrong, and I will admit it.

But this masters server??? A complete fail in my eyes, aside from buying the win, which at a certain point I just didn't care anymore, it was completely un-enjoyable! the server issues are complete fail to fix anything.

forgive the snarkiness, but I am sure the CEOs of Travian are celebrating about now and laughing at our complaints. Well done Travian.

I will NEVER play another Masters Tournament EVER.