Error Identification " IDS ERROR CODE 106"

• Is there a reference where we can identify what the various Error Numbers mean?

I am getting "IDS ERROR CODE 106", ... and earlier had an "IDS ERROR CODE 652".but i didnt take screenprint and didnt log the prblem

My Diagnosis notes:

EXAMPLE 1: >> 13/01/2018 15:09:11 IDS ERROR CODE 106 US101 Golden Gate

* My loco had increased the number of carriages from 3 to 4, thus i earned an upgrade
    * Clicked on recommended schedule, whih went to spinning white loco logo.
    * Then error "106" appeared
    * 2 Screenprints attached (named with date/time stamp)
    (a) the code number screen capture
    (b) the panel open at the time when i clicked to ADOPT SCHEDULE

EXAMPLE 2: >> 15/01/2018 15:33 IDS ERROR CODE 106 US101 Golden Gate

* I had received a new upgrade allowing trains to go from 5 cars to 6 cars.
    * I wanted to upgrade each loco to include the enhancement.
    * So I clicked on first loco, to UPGRADE then clicked green button to pay for upgrade.
    * But when I wanted to ADOPT SCHEDULE for the additional carriage this error message 106 appeared.
    * 3 Screenprints attached (named with date/time stamp)
    (a) the code number screen capture
    (b) the panel open at the time when i clicked to ADOPT SCHEDULE
    (c) image showing 5 carriages in LH panel but only 5 at carios collection points on the Map (NB: images failed to upload, so will retry in appendix to this message)

FYI. This was another error code message, however, i didnt record what was happening at the time ...

thank you
    BobP

• Hello!

Thank you for the bug report. Error 106 is a known issue and it appears when the train doesn't have enough waggons for the schedule.
    Regarding the other issue - I haven't heard of it, therefore I'm not sure if it's known or not. In case it happens again, please send us a message at Support in game, or via email at support@rail-nation.com / support@railnation.us and we'll forward it to tech department.

Community Manager Rail Nation RO

logo.png

Moderatorii lucrează pe bază de voluntariat şi, prin urmare, nu sunt disponibili 24 de ore pe zi.