Support

How do I create split material train with the Europe UI?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I create split material train with the Europe UI?

I have tried the USA map, it's pretty straightforward and you can select the number of waggons you want to load at a station, then you pick up the remaining at the next one and you can deliver two goods to an industry. How do I do it in Europe? I can't seem to find an option to limit the waggons, do I have to create 2 incoming routes?
  • Stubaski wrote:

I have tried the USA map, it's pretty straightforward and you can select the number of waggons you want to load at a station, then you pick up the remaining at the next one and you can deliver two goods to an industry. How do I do it in Europe? I can't seem to find an option to limit the waggons, do I have to create 2 incoming routes?

Samisu wrote:

One popular way is to create multiple routes with one schedule, without splitting any wagons. This will shorten the route and waiting times, and you should be able to make more money. Or you could also just go and switch schedules every few hours :)
    That is exactly what I meant, should have explained myself better, thanks for the confirmation.