Support

Required Good progression in Classic servers

• Required Good progression in Classic servers

Is the Required Goods progression always constant in Classic Server? Or could new goods be introduce in a random manner each restart?

It would help knowing the required goods in advance so that I could save buying the tracks until required and invest those money in more useful stuff instead.

For example, this is what I am seeing on COM02 Firebox:

Level 8
    Thread
    Leather
    Cotton
    Iron

Level 9
    Grain
    Thread
    Leather
    Cotton

Level 10
    Paper
    Grain
    Thread
    Leather

Level 11
    Hardware
    Paper
    Grain
    Thread
  • Hey,
    I think it is randomised to a certain point. Kind of "2-3 early era goods, 2-3 mid-era goods and 2-3 late era goods".

For example in era 1, you have :

cows and boards for level 2 and 3, in one or the other order.
    iron ore level 4 usually. iron and cotton for level 5 and 6, and thread and leather for level 7 and 8. But these combinations of 2 can pop up in one way or the other.

For era 2, you will most certainly have quartz at level 15 ou 16, same for copper ore. Whereas meat and paper will appear quite early.

I think that it might depend on the ranking of your city a bit, but I'm not sure and I've not paid close attention to it across multiple servers to collect enough data.
    A nice way to actually see which goods are possibly available at which level, the Europe server, if you are the mayor ! ;)
    Fr-1 Dalence
    Fr-201 Bad Wolf