Support

Trains have stopped getting money

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Frozen in time

Since at least midnight yesterday Steam Boiler looks like it has been running as normal. However, no cash has been added to our balances for delivery of goods or passengers or collecting bonuses.

There were also no daily adding of prestige and 5% daily turnover bonus for plus account added.

Any ideas when this will be sorted? City comp today and was hoping for some cash in the bank...
    • Compensation sent to Com-01 because of server crash at end of day recalc

Sorry but this is the same for most people in our group, sending a blanket 8,000,000 and filling people's banks is not comensation at all. I personally was running my bank limit high as we were due to upgrade city and all you did was this:-

Qs6HSjz.png

Same for other players - 2ZsSjUq.png - iepzql8.png

So in effect your compensation was not received in a usable state and in fact had a bad effect. You have to figure out a way to send $$$ compensation in such a way the end user has a chance to accept it when their banks are not full.
    • What they always seem to forget is that we spend real money too have plus accounts and we have too buy gold in order too have a plus account. You will never convince me that rail nation gives two rips about there real money players. (That was putting it nicely)

They seem to forget that it was and is the players that spend real money in the game that has built them up. If we all ever stopped buying gold and plus accounts Rail Nation would suffer the same fate as Truck Nation did would just vanish into thin air.

I for one am sick of the cheap compensation we get when the game goes down for something that is not even our fault as players and the lines of crap that we are fed for excuses we are told when the game goes down.

Hey Lars Jansen, Tech Team and Support here is a challenge for you next time the game goes down prove too us the players that we really matter. As part of the challenge all the bugs in the game must also be fixed. Also no raising of the plus account price and no more bells and whistles ( Which are used too divert our attention from the non working parts of the game) (I guess they think we are really that stupid). I fear if Rail Nation took up this challenge they would end up with serious egg on there faces about 100 times over. I am pretty sure we would hear a boat load of excuses when they can't meat the challenge at 100%.

All I want too hear from Rail Nation is challenge accepted. Wishful thinking at best.

Stone you should really lay off the hard stuff