Support

Gold transfer after Masters finish

• Gold transfer after Masters finish

Hello,

With Masters progressing to the endgame, it will be just a few days before its over.
    One thing I always wondered about is "what happens with my Gold at the end"

I have both purchased and acquired Gold, normally it would all go to the new round, as there is no new round can I now choose to which server I transfer it?

And if I can, what amount? Only the purchased Gold or all of it?
    If only purchased gold can be transferred, would it make sense to buy plus account for the rest of it, can plusdays also be transferred?

Hope to find out ;) Thanks a lot!
  • Jump to the most helpful post

• Helpful

Mr Hoeven wrote:

I have both purchased and acquired Gold, normally it would all go to the new round, as there is no new round can I now choose to which server I transfer it?
    It will be uploaded to the so called 'Metaserver' from where you can take it with the 'Transfer Gold/collect transferred gold' funktion in the options

Mr Hoeven wrote:

And if I can, what amount? Only the purchased Gold or all of it?
    All of your gold will be transferred

(source for both answers: german QA member/head?/ link to original source (#12 and #15(in german))
  • Again ... a German technician told us, there will be a time for evaluation and then gold and plus will be transferred manually.

So I guess you need to be patient, evaluation and manual transfer for 10 k players will take some time.
    Ist es nicht erstaunlich, wie viele Menschen sich erregen darüber, dass in einem Diskussionsforum diskutiert wird?
    (J. W. von Goethe: Es ist mit Meinungen, die man wagt, wie mit Steinen, die man voran im Brette bewegt.
    Sie können geschlagen werden, aber sie haben ein Spiel eingeleitet, das gewonnen wird.)
  • @Mogris correct. Also I have just been informed by Support that Gold converted into Plus time will not be transferred either unless there is at least 1 transferable [ie BOUGHT] Gold

I am quite annoyed that I was told to read the help files etc relating to this yet none of teh information I can find categorically states that the Plus time can only be transferred if transferable Gold is present. Seems we are supposed to guess that between the lines there is no option to transfer anything unless you have transferable Gold.

Having converted my Gold into several weeks of Plus time I'm stuck to restarting that server if I ever want to use that time.

At least two players had assured me that the Plus time would transfer. I can only assume they didn't realise they also had paid for Gold in their accounts at the time they did it.
  • It seems there's one piece of information lost somewhere:

To my knowledge, every Masters player who had Plus Account remaining at the round end, got 1 piece of Gold for transfer purposes and Plus Account can be collected in other game worlds. (options, collect gold)

I could try and find out if there's Plus Account stuck somewhere, but only via private messages ;)
    You can also contact support and explain how much Plus might be missing (better option)
  • The missing info is that teh Gold from Masters did indeed reach me.

However, I deleted my Avatar on Cylindr Head [Express] and I had not paid for any Gold.

I now understand that without even 1 Gold bought by me I would have been better off leaving teh won Gold as it was. No doubt Imay play that server in theh future if freind decide to do so.

Unfortunately I don't remembe the amounts involved as I wound the account down over a couple of weeks. Every time I won more Gold I used it for Plus time and Ithink Ihad more than 500 Gold even before the Tutorial from a previous round. The day before EG in the previous round I won 96 hour Plus:) and Ialways use Plus ot play teh EG when Ihave the Gold ot pay for it. So Ihad a lot!

So in my case it appears none is stuck. I just lost it through poor but well meaning advice :(