Rail Nation Shop – packages and offers:
The Rail Nation shop got a big rework! Additional to the usual functions, it will now offer a complete overview of all coupons, bonus engines and packages in the game. You can stock up on any number of coupons directly from one screen and keep an overview of coupons in your inventory.
Every 30 minutes, a train spotter is generated and placed randomly near one of your tracks, up to a maximum of 10 train spotters at a time. Collect them by clicking on the little pictures. Each collection rewards you with a money reward. There are 25 different train spotters in total. Once you collect a full set, you will receive a surprise bonus, similar to the last daily login bonus reward.
These notes give us (the developer) the opportunity to send a permanent message to all players on the server, in case we need to inform you about special, ongoing circumstances. For example, on the PTR servers this note can be used to pin test instructions to the server, on the live servers we want to use it to inform you about upcoming maintenances.
The sticky note will be visible as an additional icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
We have stated in the past, that the widescreens will be added to the game and this update will add the first batch.
Widescreens / centred screens are optional and can be switched on / off in the display options.
This first wave will include screens for cities, megacities, factories, warehouses, harbours and landmarks.
Swap production series:
You will now be able to change the production series of your trains on the fly. Just open the train details and chose from any of your unlocked production series. No need to buy new trains to get a new appearance.
Balancing changes (new rounds only!):
- The amount of investments needed for landmarks is now dependant on the number of connected players to the city.
- SoE: Megacities with positions >10 will need to deliver the same amount as the position 10 city, even if they have a lower level.
- Plus Account: The required time for routes will now be displayed in the schedule calculator
- Association deputies can now dismiss workers
- Reworked the UI design (colours, buttons, etc)
- Reworked train list to show more details, e.g. all the stops of a schedule
- Mini map is freely scalable and moveable
- Added new worker (25% cheaper wagons)
- Navigation buttons are now available while setting schedules.
- If super starter package was purchased in the previous round, it will now show the info in the new round window.