Cycle is the word!

• Who's up for a little word game?

Find out which number goes with each letter and write the full sentence as your answer below.
    Please add the name of your game world / server, so we know where to send your prize ;-)

Three winners are chosen randomly from among those who gave the correct answer.
    Prize is 200 Gold and 3 lottery tickets for each winner!

Contest runs until Sunday 15th of April, 22:00 UTC (10 pm)
    This contest thread is moderated, and answers will be published once the contest is over. Good luck \o/

• Trainspotter is a person who collects train series numbers and cycle information by taking pictures and writing notes at railway stations and other vantage points.

Steam Boiler COM 01

• Trainspotter is a person who collects train series numbers and cycle information by taking pictures and writing notes at railway stations and other vantage points.

Tweetybug
    Com01 Steam Boiler

Curtezanu - COM202 Loch Ness

• Trainspotter is a person who collects train series numbers and cycle information by taking pictures and writing notes at railway stations and other vantage points

GameWorld: Firebox

• TRAINSPOTTER IS A PERSON WHO COLLECTS TRAIN SERIES NUMBERS AND CYCLE INFORMATION BY TAKING PICTURES AND WRITING NOTES AT RAILWAY STATIONS AND OTHER VANTAGE POINTS

• My answer:

collects train seriesnumbers and cycle information by taking pictures and writing notes at railway stations and other vantage points

Game world: COM202 Loch Ness
    player name: Doeterniettoe

That was fun. I learned my English is very limited. But I had a blast figuring out the answer.

Thank you!

I hope that is true, actually sure that :)

My name is Lord Shades in the game at "TR01 Buhar Kazanı" game world.

• "Trainspotter is a person who collects train series numbers and cycle information by taking pictures and writing notes at railway stations and other vantage points"

You learn something new everyday!

Username: UnuMicutz
    World: COM202 Loch Ness

• My answer:

Trainspotter is a person who collects train series numbers and cycle information by taking pictures and writing notes at railway stations and other vantage points.

Thanks
    GDZLA on US01 Gameworld.

• Trainspotter is a person who collects trains series numbers and cycle information by taking pictures and writing notes at railway stations and other vantage points

• Hi and here is my answer:

Trainspotter is a person who collects train series numbers and cycle information by taking pictures and writing notes at railway stations and other vantage points.

My name is Frank Crank in the game and "TR01 Buhar Kazanı" is my game server.

Wish me good luck :)

• Trainspotter is a person who collects train series numbers and cycle information by taking pictures and writing notes at railway stations and other vantage points

airbrakes US102 Grand Central

• The phrase is:

"Trainspotter is a person who
    collects train series numbers and cycle information by taking pictures and writing notes at railway stations and other vantage points"

Best Regards
    Nuno