game not loading

• With today's now update, Sitting for another player isn't working correctly. Sometimes it will load the map, but when you go to do anything, like even clicking on the right side menu to apply research points, plus other things, it comes up with a message about an internal system error (or maybe that's internal server error) and our only option is to log out. Other times it won't even load, when you click on Sit, it will immediately come up with that same message about an internal system error (or maybe that's internal server error), and only gives you the option to log out.

• Hello dear Admin! It is an internal error on PTR3 and on RO02 Cutia de foc servers. I do not start the games. Please, repair it. I can not make a picture about the error mesages.Thanks a lot! Have a nice evening. Respectfully. Lacidd23

• Hello dear Admin! It is an internal error on PTR3 and on RO02 Cutia de foc servers. I do not start the games. Please, repair it. I can not make a picture about the error mesages.Thanks a lot! Have a nice evening. Respectfully. Lacidd23

Hi Lacidd,

Servers and forums can be slow at the moment, but technicians are working on it. This is probably the error message you are getting, and I hope everything will be fixed really soon! Fingers crossed x

kick.jpg

• I mostly play the game on my Android phone. This latest patch has made the game unplayable - it crashes due to an "internal error" every 30 seconds to 2 minutes, and frequently doesn't even let me log in.

• Toss into that multiple issues. The game is crashing every 5-10 minutes(at least using Firefox) and I suspect it is when those stupid people pop up we are supposed to find. Changing train schedules is not great as it is hard to now see what you are going to, it still shows what they were running. Having the widescreen for the cities and facs is taking way too much of the screen and is pointless. This is a change that seems not to have been beta tested.

• No kidding.If you hide the ptr nobody will find it.And if nobody can find it nobody will test anything ;)

But at least in between internal errors and main application errors and the brandnew " IDS_ERROR_NONE" we now can find some nerds stalking our trains

• I agree.

Todays server update and last weeks app update don't seem to align with each other.It is unplayable atm :(

After my pc died i missed my trains and bought a galaxy 8 just for the purpose of playing this.And now i can't :(

• I try to load the game and get this an "internal error" and everything stops
    anyone any ideas ?
    please see attached pictures

oh .. and it did that 6 times in a row :-(

Files

• 1-1.jpg

(659.76 kB, downloaded 10 times, last: )
    • 1-2.jpg

(340.49 kB, downloaded 16 times, last: )