New interface to classic servers?

• Now as we have another major upgrade on the new interface I think the question of when this comes to the classic servers becomes much more relevant.
    I like a lot of things in the new interface but I'm missing out on all the good stuff on the servers I usually play on, these are all classic ones. More even because I would also like to get my careerpoints for the new trainspotters ;)

Is there any news on this subject?

• I did play once on the europe interface and did NOT LIKE it at all. It's the only round i did not finish. So i will give it a new chance, but if not satisfied i'll consider this as a one sided change of contract and will ask my money back. a lot of the classic players don't play the other style of games JUST BECAUSE the new interface. So don't pretend it's for our comfort. lot of us payed for gold and stuff in the old interface. So if we are not satisfied with this onwilled and not chosen change, it's kind of broken contract for those who payed money.

• Are the Express servers going to be using the new interface? If so, i reckon this is a bad idea. There are many people i know (me included) that do not like it at all, and i suspect you will lose many players.

All servers will move to the new UI, Express included, but I know how you feel!

I wasn't that impressed when I moved from Classic interface to the new one. I kept playing in the game worlds with classic UI but at some point, no idea what happened or when, I began to really like the new UI...

I'm saying this as a player and not as a Rail Nation team member, I would not go back to the old interface. Once you get used to the new one and learn all the features, you're home.

• All servers will move to the new UI, Express included, but I know how you feel!

I wasn't that impressed when I moved from Classic interface to the new one. I kept playing in the game worlds with classic UI but at some point, no idea what happened or when, I began to really like the new UI...

I'm saying this as a player and not as a Rail Nation team member, I would not go back to the old interface. Once you get used to the new one and learn all the features, you're home.

I felt exactly the same.

I even thought about stopping SoE because of the new interface during my first game in that mode, but now I cannot play on the old interface anymore, I just miss so many informations (employees, licenses, widgets, ...)