Dear Rail Nation Developers and Technicians:
Your newly, upgraded server is:
- hard to follow
- freezes up at awkward moments
- buttons are too small
- train schedules: confusing and extremely hard to maneuver
- SLOW and DIFFICULT to launch
- Edit: Facilities have no names or directions ... such as "Clock Haven West" Fixed!
- where the heck is the freakin' Planning Office?
Ever hear the old adage:
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" … ??
Maybe it'll take some getting used to, but many of us would rather have original Server back.
Is this 'upgraded-improved' server a result of the impending browser-ban on Flash Player?
If so, well then, I may give you some benefit of the doubt. But you could have made the new server version more user-friendly.
Just my 2¢ …
HodgePodge (to Crankshaft and Beyond!)
PS: Love the Trainspotters.