Smoke Chamber has loading issues

• Good news!!! :)

My association has appear with all the 21 slots and already 3 members in it….but the downside is that I´m still off of it and can´t join in cause the opens slots are only for pre-registered players.

Since I am one of those players I´ll just have to keep waiting for it. :)

UPDATE:

Now CR has 8 members already but I´m still out of it... :(((…

One thing I notice (and is messing up my brain...in a good way… :) ...) is that members that arrived later than I did, are already in and I´m still out here in the cold…. :(((((

• UPDATE:
    Now CR has 8 members already but I´m still out of it... :(((…

One thing I notice (and is messing up my brain...in a good way… :) ...) is that members that arrived later than I did, are already in and I´m still out here in the cold…. :(((((

UPDATE:

Now CR has 10 members already but I´m still out of it….. :(

• UPDATE:

Now CR has 10 members already but I´m still out of it…..

I hope you'll get to join your association soon upiara.

You still have a chance to contact game support and ask your avatar to be removed from Smoke Chamber, so you get to create a new avatar and join the association. If you decide to do it this way, please list your purchases, Gold and what else you would like to have reimbursed, to support.

Or you can also just continue playing, and join the association when/if it becomes possible.

This is all quite unfortunate and a hotfix for the issue is coming on next Monday: Hotfix maintenance on Monday 18th of June

• We´ve reached the 3rd day at Smoke Chamber and according to the rules, it should be possible to join in CR or the Pre-Registered Association.

So I´ve applied to CR and still appears that message "....bla...bla….3 days to join your association...bla...bla…"

Any help on this, please? :)