Is Lucy going to make it?

• Here we go again! Party time \o/ and Lucy could really use your help!

Write your answer in this thread, and all answers will be published once the contest has ended on Sunday 1st of July, 21:00 UTC (9pm)

The prize is 3 x 250 Gold randomly shared between those who gave the correct answer and named their game world (e.g. US101 Golden Gate) where the prize can be sent.

Good luck, and have a great weekend hauling goods!

• If I asked your colleague, which train would he tell me to take?

Lucy would then take the other train. If she asked the truth teller, that one would tell her the false answer of the liar. If she asked the liar, that one would change the correct answer of the other ... so she always gets the wrong answer and takes the other train.

However, there is another thing ... without her glasses, she will not see the bright shining of William's eyes, when she arrives.

No wins for Klabbauter, please.

Bist du die Lösung? ... Wenn nicht, bist du ein Teil des Problems.

Oder anders: Lösungen finden wir, wenn wir vom Problem, vom Thema, weg denken ... wenn wir off topic denken.

Lösungen liegen immer außerhalb (off) des Problems.

• COM202. Loch Ness
    Which train would the other train condutor point out as the train that is going to the party? Lucy should choose the opposite train to the one pointed out.

• She should ask: "What answers the other conductor to the question 'Which train takes me (Lucy) to [where William's party is]'
    Conductor Truth will tell the truth about conductor Wrong who will give the wrong answer and point to train that is not going to the party.
    Conductor Wrong will make Truth's right answer wrong and also name the train that is not going to the party. So Lucy should take the other train.

FR202 Arc de Triomphe (Express)

• Lucy should ask either conductor, "what train would the other conductor say goes to William's birthday party?" She should then take the train they didn't point at and have a good time at the party!

US103 Broadway (Express)

• If I ask the other conductor which train leads to William, then what would he answer?

The one that tells the truth will say the false claimer will tell the wrong train.
    The false claimer will lie and say the truth teller will tell the wrong train as well.

Great Weekend to all of you as well.

Vuurvliegje
    COM202 Loch Ness

• This would be my question for Lucy to one of the conductors (does not matter which one):

"If I asked what train would lead to William's party, what train would the other conductor choose?"

If Lucy asked the truth-conductor, he would tell me the false-conductor would choose the wrong train, because the truth-conductor knows the false-conductor always has it wrong.

If Lucy asked the false conductor, he would tell me that the truth-conductor would choose the wrong train, but then again the false-conductor always has it wrong.
    Therefore, no matter who Lucy asks she will end up with the wrong advice and the wrong train. Lucy will then pick the other train and will have a blast at William's party!

Happy Birthday!

Jay Alpha COM03 Smoke Chamber

• Answwer: Lucy should ask one of the conductor that what he thinks the other conductor will answer if she ask him which train will take her to the William's party and she should board the other train that the conductor have pointed.

Explanation: There are 2 cases.
    1) If the conductor she asked the question always speak truth then he will point to the wrong train keeping in mind that the other conductor always speak lies and he will point to the wrong train if he would have been asked.

2) If the conductor she asked the question always speak lies then he will also point to the wrong train keeping in mind that the other conductor always speak truth and he will point to the right train if he would have been asked.

Game World: US01 Crankshaft

• Lucy asks A which train B would suggest;
    then Lucy asks B which train A would suggest;
    Lucy will chose the other one

(if A says the truth, he will suggest the wrong answer, and B too)

homofaber COM03 Smoke Chamber

apologize for my poor english, have a ggod time :)

• COM02 FIREBOX: MosherK

My question to one of the conductors: "If I asked what train would lead me to the Williams birthday party place/city, what train would the other conductor tell me to take?"

The thrutful conductor would say the truth, that the other conductor would point to the wrong train, so I would take the other one.
    The lying conductor would lie that the other conductor would point to the wrong train, so i would take the other one.

So no matter what conductor I ask, if they answer train A i get train B, if they said train B i get train A.

• OK. Let's say conductor A tells the truth and Conductor B gets it wrong.
    She must ask each what train the other conductor would say will take her to william's party.
    Conductor A will give conductor B's wrong answer.
    Conductor B will give conductor A's answer wrong. So Lucy gets the wrong answer from both and must take the other train.

Sissy Voss,
    US101 Golden Gate

• Lucy should ask both conductors - "If i were to ask what train leads to William's birthday, what train would the other conductor point to?" Therefore, no matter who you ask this question to, the conductors will tell you which train leads to who knows where, and therefore she can pick the other train.

I'm in world ;
    M1.201 Scandinavia

- thanks

• Ask one conductor to tell you which train the other conductor would point to. Then Lucy would have to take the train that was not pointed.
    So if the answer is "Train A", Lucy should take train B

COM05 Cylinder Head (Express)