Video Wish

• Hey @bertobraga

every time a video doesn't play, you can pick the 5 number video ID from the left top corner of the player and send the number to game support. If you see multiple such numbers when a video doesn't play, please add those video ID's to the same message.

Thank you and I'm sorry to hear the videos aren't playing as supposed in your account.

• That is a really good question and a topic - what should be the max length of ad videos?

I've never seen 2:30 minute videos or even heard that such things exist.

Thank you @'Railin Ron®' for mentioning this, and thank you @JoeKing for an interesting topic!

@Samisu There are multiple WayFair videos that are 2 min or greater in length. Those and the HBO 1min + videos are an immediate cancel. If i understand the way ad metering works, that means you don't get any revenue from those videos because they weren't watched in their entirety. I thin it would be in RN's best interest to put out more 30 sec and under videos and less long videos that never get watched.

• I also would love to not get ads only in German because I am in Switzerland. In fact the language should be based on the interface choice, not on the country. And we speak French, German and Italian, not by default only German.

• I also would love to not get ads only in German because I am in Switzerland. In fact the language should be based on the interface choice, not on the country. And we speak French, German and Italian, not by default only German.

That would be nice yep, but this issue is recurring everywhere, not only on RN, so maybe it's difficult to implement.

EDIT : I've had a french ad, youhou !^^

Fr-201 Bad Wolf de coeur

en pause indéterminée - away from the game until next interesting server

The post was edited 1 time, last by sacroima ().