Video Wish

• I Wish ......
    it could it be possible to restrict the video times to 20 secs each. Wether or not the same one keeps on playing !

it could be possible to have the videos from freezing the game with the only way out is to cancel them ... which it's now doing quite often :(

• That is a really good question and a topic - what should be the max length of ad videos?

I've never seen 2:30 minute videos or even heard that such things exist.

Thank you @'Railin Ron®' for mentioning this, and thank you @JoeKing for an interesting topic!

• I've never seen 2:30 minute videos or even heard that such things exist.

They exist. ;)

But after 60 sec than there must be a skip button.

RN erleben bedeutet für mich immer mehr, Loriot auf der Couch sitzen zu sehen mit seinem süffisant angedeuteten Grinsen.

• I would like to ask for a little help from you if that's okay? With the ad videos.

There's a 5 number video ID at the top left corner of the video. Whenever a video doesn't play, stops, doesn't reward, pick the video id number by hovering your mouse over it and send the ID to support or write it here in this thread for example. Also mention how the video doesn't work. This will help us find the right videos and if need be, remove those until we know they work again.

Even better if there are multiple such videos to make a list and then send it to support or share it here on the forum. The video ID's will get to the right people both ways.

• 22327 (at the launch), but was called 17267 once I hit the "skip ad" button.

21785 also. Gets called 17267 if I hit the skip button, ends with a white screen otherwise.

More simply : all google ads are bugged for me.

Fr-201 Bad Wolf de coeur

en pause indéterminée - away from the game until next interesting server

• Thank you @sacroima Were these from US101 as well or from FR-1 / FR-201?

@Planedoc just speeding the process: Players come from different domains and different countries, so there can be videos and issues only part of the players see. No need to report the video id's of course but I can make a list and forward those, just as sending the same information to support will help make the needed changes faster.

• Hey,

as mentioned in the other thread 'Videos', the non-working videos were taken down and station building video bonuses are there for the picking.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and reports you sent us about the videos!

• Sorry, but there's still 1 Ad left behind ... the Fortnite one. I can't see any numbers within the Ad so haven't sent a ticket to Support (Not that I know how ! Still some parts of the game confuses me lol Clash for eg: )

• Hi JoeKing, I'm sorry to hear a non-working video was left.

The video id number is only shown if you hover your mouse above the video. Then just contact support from the game (question mark with headphones icon at the top right corner).

Support can also be reached from the lobby or from forum (top of the page 'Support')

Clash :D it can be a little confusing at the start

• Sorry, but there's still 1 Ad left behind ... the Fortnite one. I can't see any numbers within the Ad so haven't sent a ticket to Support (Not that I know how ! Still some parts of the game confuses me lol Clash for eg: )

This video number is 21785, if am I right.

• In some fantastic films, as an endless torture of the hero, endless video series with pictures of different character + narcotic substances or stimulation of the brain with electric impulses were used.
    I think Travian games came up with a new way of torturing their players - inserting videos without 5 secs skip)))