Support

Would you take William on a trip with you?

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Would you take William on a trip with you?

Can you spot William standing by the ticket booth? He's planning to make a railway trip to another country, city or state - and he would love to hear your thoughts where you would like to take him.

If you were to travel with William by rail, where would you two go? Would you take a trip to famous locations close by, eat local food or take a railway museum tour?

This same post used to be a short contest almost everyone missed, so here it is again as a regular thread without an end time.
      Share here your story of how you would spend a day or two with William, travelling the railroads somewhere close to you. Can't wait to hear your stories!

Here's a couple of pictures you can copy to your desktop and attach to photos you have taken yourself or use a photo bank (like in the image above). Have fun!

• Well, not a real trip, but a mail of yesterday caused a dream tonight. A real weird dream ...

I found myself on one of the tiny but wonderful caribbean islands I sailed some time ago. Blue waters, warm sands, warm feelings, a rum punch in the hand .... but then ... there on the beach ... was William!
      And William was inspecting a pirate's chest, full of gold and diamonds! So good I had my smartphone and could take a picture.

What is this dream telling me? Is William planning to cooperate with pirates in the Caribbean? Is he planning to fight them, by drowning them in railroad tickets and take their chests? Or is he collecting prirate chest spotters for a new game? So many questions ... but here's the photo:

Display Spoiler
      Well, for those who scratch their heads and do not understand:
      There was a mail from Travian yesterday, introducing the new Game "Adminrals: Caribbean Empires" which will come ... soon .... developed by the same company that also created RN.
      That is, why I dreamt of William, starting an Admiral carreer .. or preparing whatever they will present instead of the trainspotters.
      Ob Forum oder RL: jemanden anprangern, macht nur öffentlich Spaß. Loben hingegen passiert per PN.
      Auge in Auge zu seiner Anprangerei stehen, das braucht anscheinend Mut, viel Mut. Und keine Angst vor der Antwort.
      Die gute Nachricht: auch in diesem Forum überwiegen die lobenden PNs die öffentichen Meckereien.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Klabbauter ().