• Hi Lord Sandberg :)

The online - offline pop-ups appear because someone has multiple game windows open, as you said. I'm not completely sure if 'bug' is a right word for that, the game is supposed to be played in one tab per game world. If player jumps between different tabs, it will always take the active tab as the one where you are signed in. For now, the best thing we can do is tell to our association friends that please play in one tab as supposed, or try out that notification tip.

Thank you for the feedback, I know how annoying it can be. I'm not in an association right now so I can't test the 'options > notification > Short messages > players online' but if someone else has tested it, I would love to hear how it works ^^

• Does the on/off apply to folks with more than one server game going; like rocky mts and golden gate and they are logged on in two tabs simultaneously? Also, would turning off the option for players online stop this short msg?

• Does the on/off apply to folks with more than one server game going; like rocky mts and golden gate and they are logged on in two tabs simultaneously? Also, would turning off the option for players online stop this short msg?

Hi :)

This happens only if you have more than one tabs of the same game world open. Other worlds have no effect to the online/offline pop-up. And it can be turned off: options > notification > Short messages > players online if you want to.

• Well, that seems adequate. I don't understand why folks get their shorts in such a knot over something so simple. If u have one on/off msg him/her or turn off the notification.

Ty, for the reply.