activation of account

• Hi there,

i registered today, and when finished with the intro where you get your train-license (or whatever it is called), it asked for confirmation key that had been sent to my emailadress.....

Long story short: i've tried 3 email adresses, but NO mail with activation key

Anyone know what's the problem there? ?(

R

• Hi hi, and first of all welcome to the fascinating world of Rail Nation!

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received any confirmation mails. Servers are up, so the mails are probably stuck somewhere. Have you checked your spam box as well?

You all did the tutorial part of the game and are ready to start a new round for the first time right? And now you aren't able to join the game no matter what you do?

I would suggest you tap the 'Support' link at the top of the forum, right next to the flag icon. Write a message where you mention your account name and the game world you were trying to join - and also your email address. Plus that you aren't able to join the game and received no activation codes.

I will see if I can get more information on account activation issues, but we will get you to the game definitely!

• Hi there Samisu,

That's a 'yes' to allof your questions.

I'll try the support link, and see what that does.

I guess i won't be playing RN today ;(

R

• This is being investigated now and I hope we will get you to the tracks soon!

I will write updates here when I hear more news, and I would like to thank you for your patience and understanding.

Edit: This bug cannot be fixed today so let's get back to this tomorrow.

• Hi :)

There's a hotfix update starting soon: Maintenance on 7th and 8th August

And if after the update you are still missing the confirmation mail, please contact support by using the support link at the top of the forum for example.

I'm sure you will get into the game soon, and I'm sorry that it takes a little more time than expected.