Lottery Prizes/Competition Prizes

• Suggested lottery prizes:
    City connect voucher – maximum one per era
    A money jackpot – like the Gold rush, rare but completely fills your bank
    A prestige reward comparable to era – for example 1000 prestige in Era 6
    A worker contribution voucher – value 100k per era so Era 1 – 100k, Era 2 – 200k etc.

Competition suggestions:
    Increase the frequency of competitions so they are every 2 or 3 hours
    Cheap Build Voucher as a prize
    Track Voucher
    Instant Upgrade Vouchers
    Maybe rare – city connect voucher
    License voucher instead of license for goods
    ‘Surprise prize’
    Boost vouchers
    Mechanic vouchers
    Instant Dispatch vouchers
    Bonus Engine upgrade voucher

These are just my suggestions from experiences I've gained as a player, and things that I would love to see implemented in the game. :)

Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. <3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Emziie ().

• "I am the passenger..." Oops,sorry,got carried away...

Anyway,lottery prize suggestions
    1.A "joker" trainspotter.This can be any trainspotter the player is missing.Similar to a joker in a pack of playing cards (Jokers are often wild cards).

2.Prestige reward used to be given before,will be good to see that returning :)

Competition prize suggestions
    1.6 hours apart is definately too long,that said 3 hours is too much.4 hours though could work out for insomniacs :)

2.Getting licences as a winning prize as these stand is often a waste of time.Getting a licence voucher though will be a good prize.

City Competition prizes
    A new angle perhaps to make these more interesting

1.A winning city gets as a prize a worker voucher for each of the major associations in it (say any inside the top 50 by rank).The association must though have a stable home city to qualify (ie the free hauling associations cant pick and choose which home city they have each week which makes for an even playing field for the city hauling associations).

2.The hauliers hauling the most during a city competition inside any city (win or lose) gets some sort of small bonus prize to reflect the effort made.This could be the contribution voucher for workers noted above.

• With free haulers - they change the city just like city players do in city driven associations, so unless you kept the same Home City for the whole game that would not work.

Emziie :)

• I don't know...

City connect voucher – maximum one per era: MAYBE, IT'S OK.

A money jackpot – like the Gold rush, rare but completely fills your bank: NO WAY WHEN YOU BUY A TICKET, MAYBE ONLY AS A PRIZE OF AN WON-TICKET IN COMPETITON.

A prestige reward comparable to era – for example 1000 prestige in Era 6: NEVER THE PRESTIGE WILL BE A PRIZE... NEVER!!!

A worker contribution voucher – value 100k per era so Era 1 – 100k, Era 2 – 200k etc.: BEST THAN A VOUCHER, WE CAN WIN IN LOTTERY 1/4 OF CONTRACT FOR A AVAILABLE WORKER, SO YOU AND YOUR PARTNERS COMPLETE THE 4/4 AND HIRE THE WISHED WORKER.

Competition suggestions:

ALL YOUR SUGGESTIONS WE CAN WIN IN A TICKET, SO WHY GAIN SOMETHING OF THIS DIRECTLY ?, BETTER LEAVE IT TO THE RANDOM!

• Great topic to follow, and I thought to add my two cents.

Prestige rewards from lottery tickets are gone for a good reason. Sure, if you can gather 3 coins you can turn them into super small amount of prestige if you have no need for money or research points. It's a bad deal to use coins for prestige, unlike money or research points. But winning prestige from lottery tickets gets a big no-no from me, players should not win or purchase prestige - it needs to be earned. Work, work, work :thumbup:

Money jackpot sounds fun! Although more useful might be a ticket jackpot. You may have bank full of money you saved for a building so money jackpot may not be of any use - but a mystery ticket box with goodies is always useful and fun to get! Or a money jackpot voucher you can use when your bank is empty. Super rare!

Worker contribution voucher sounds useful as well.

Please do continue with the topic, I love reading what kind of prizes players wish for and if those are in any way similar to what I might have in mind :D

I can then gather the best ideas together and send them forward. Yum yum!

• players should not win or purchase prestige - it needs to be earned. Work, work, work :thumbup:

I try, I try but the top1 guy is already quite far away ;) !

.A money jackpot ---Who do not like $$$?
    .A worker contribution voucher ---Sounds good
    .Increase the frequency of competitions ---Bad idea, some pople would end doing only those
    .Cheap Build Voucher as a prize ---Sure, it help to build the lab a lot!
    .Track Voucher ---Always usefull
    .Instant Upgrade Vouchers ---The less actives (or lucky) would like it
    .City connect voucher ---Some people only connect to one city and most people don't go outside their region
    .License voucher instead of license for goods --- More usefull!
    .‘Surprise prize’ ---Could be from tickets too
    .A "joker" trainspotter ---I definitfly whant this!

Bad Wolf - s201 - Tour Eiffel

• I do agree with the PP thing, these were just ideas that went through my head late at night. Sometimes my brain goes to overdrive and I write down everything I can think of.

In regards to some prizes not being used by all players, I think that is the same with all prizes, but the opportunity to have it may be good, and who knows the players who normally connect to just the one city, may extend their map by using the voucher and then become more fond of connecting to more than one city.

Love the suggestions that are coming in, and the joker trainspotter sounds great!

Emziie

• Hi there, just a couple of little suggestions about lottery prices, specifically waggon vouchers and prestige reward for redeeming coins.

If I´m not mistaken, the lottery ticket gives 1 waggon voucher in all eras, which is kinda lame in all but first era. I suppose it should be changed to have at least the *era multiplier, so it would give at least as much as bonus videos.

The prestige reward for coins is also pretty low. Money and RP scales, but prestige is, as I feel it, no way an option for anyone, even prestige oriented player. Since the prestige reward is the same as in first era competition, I´d suggest scaling accordingly.
    Thanks for reading and possibly considering these suggestions.

• If I´m not mistaken, the lottery ticket gives 1 waggon voucher in all eras, which is kinda lame in all but first era. I suppose it should be changed to have at least the *era multiplier, so it would give at least as much as bonus videos.

I think you are mistaking on the 1 waggon voucher on tickets.
    You can get more than one wagon voucher per ticket..
    i do not know the exact rule but it is also related to the level of the lottery building which auto levels based on prestige you have.
    I think you get the same amount of tickets as the level of your lottery building.
    but it could aslo be a mix of same amount of tickets as era number and the level of the lottery building

So it is my experience that if I start a server in late era I at first only get one, and later when prestige has come in and lottery building has gone up a level or 2 I get more. I never paid close attention how many I get when. but I do know the amount goes up as server progress

• I believe - I am not 100 percent sure but based on a ticket I sent in a previous round on a server that it is a visual display glitch and you get 1x wagon per era. So you would get 1 in Era 1, but 5 in Era 5. Same as the amount you get from watching videos.

Hope this helps.
    Emziie.

• I believe - I am not 100 percent sure but based on a ticket I sent in a previous round on a server that it is a visual display glitch and you get 1x wagon per era. So you would get 1 in Era 1, but 5 in Era 5. Same as the amount you get from watching videos.

Hope this helps.
    Emziie.

It is one wagon per lottery level. Max. lottery level is 5 starting at 60k prestige.

I've just got 3 wagons, Era 3, Lottery 4.

Unless bonuses from videos work differently.

Currently playing on:

M1.201 Scandinavia

• Guys I just got 1 wagon voucher from lottery ticket, it´s era 4 (server CZ101 Golden Gate), lottery is at level 4. Now that I´m thinking about it I should have made a screenshot.. Maybe next time (hopefully not :) ).

• Looks like I jinxed myself and here is a screenshot with my free lottery ticket (won in a competition) reward - one waggon voucher. On the top you can see, that its era 4, on the bottom there is a level 4 lottery building. The sad part is that I´m 90% sure I didn´t even get the voucher. I had some from videos - 16 of them, while should have had 17. The previous time I was only tiny suspicious I didn´t get the voucher, but now I´m almost sure of it. Therefore I think it´s a bug, where one doesn´t get the appropriate reward (4 vouchers) and doesn´t get the wrong reward (one voucher) as well.
    Could someone comfirm or acknowledge this please?

• When you win waggon vouchers by scratching lottery tickets you get the message for one waggon voucher (like the pictury of Standouch). But the era where your server is at determines how many vouchers you really get from your lotteryticket. So for era 1 that means 1 waggon vouchers, era 2 = 2 waggon vouchers and so on (Endgame = era 7 means 7 waggon vouchers).
    For vouchers won by looking at videos it is the same.

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: M1.201 Scandinavia :engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: