List of Game Worlds

• I believe the separation is based on the numbers in the name of the gameworld :

0X > classic (passengers, no landmarks, no East vs West, the "basic" game).
    10X > East vs West servers (or US scenario). No passengers.
    20X > Europe scenarios (landmarks)

and if the server is an express (2x speed basically), then it is written as (express) at the end of the gameworld's name.

Fr-201 Bad Wolf de coeur

en pause indéterminée - away from the game until next interesting server

• Hiya!

There are 3 different scenarios which all have their own features. Just as @sacroima said, the server ID can tell you if it's Classic, Europe or USA scenario, and here's a view from Lobby you get when you join a game world:

The Scenario row at the top points to Classic in this image, but the text can also say USA or Europe, and (express) if it's 2x speed scenario.

Classic is the basic scenario with passenger transports and map to a really cool fantasy world full of fun details.

USA
    scenario runs on the beautiful USA map with East-West duel. There are no passengers in this scenario.

Europe scenario, also known as SoE - Steam over Europe, let's you transport both goods and passengers, between cities and landmarks. Europe scenario has also an added layer of politics, making it the most diverse scenario.

I would recommend starting with USA or Classic and then head to Europe when you know the basics. Or just follow your hauling heart <3

• Thanks for the help.
    I have been playing for a year now mostly on the USA game, I have just recently tried Steam over Europe but dont really like it so I was looking for an alternative, the classic game sounds like just what I am looking for.

• M1.201 Scandinavia starts tomorrow. Let me check for understanding.

Because it is a 201 name, then this is Steam over Europe? What is the significance of Scandinavia? Is that just a name, or does it imply focus on northern Europe?

thanks
    Steve

• Scandinavia is just a name for the server :)

Doesn't affect gameplay in any way. Although in the case of M1 starting servers (3 in total) there's an option to use 4 Nordic languages and English. This leads to the M1 servers to have more players from Nordic countries.

• Scandinavia is just a name for the server :)

Doesn't affect gameplay in any way. Although in the case of M1 starting servers (3 in total) there's an option to use 4 Nordic languages and English. This leads to the M1 servers to have more players from Nordic countries.

It' doesn't affact the game play, but scandinavians can set their natainal languages as an option, if they don't want the UK.

The journey by train is great, but I realy look forward to I can afford some railroad tracks..! ;(