EVENTS IN CITIES:
I propose a new component of the auction type, but it would be for the cities, not for the associations, that is to say, it is competed in an auction between cities and the 3 cities that contribute the most win the event.
WHAT IS AN EVENT? A sporadic and unusual event that improves the performance of the city, either to reduce consumption, increase prices of the delivered products (all or some specific), decrease the waiting time of departure of passengers or pay more to receive them, etc.
LIST OF POSSIBLE EVENTS:
* LIVESTOCK FAIR: The 3 cities increase the delivery price of the meat chain (grain, livestock, leather, meat, etc.) by 30%, 20% and 10% for 24 hours.
* SPORTS GAMES: For 3, 2 and 1 days the 3 winning cities will enjoy more production in the industries of the entire sports equipment chain.
* CIRCUS: During 36, 24 and 12 hours, the 3 winning cities will pay 50% more for the passengers received.
* ARTISAN FAIR: For 2 days the 3 winning cities will receive a bonus of 30%, 20% and 12% on the sale of the products of the ceramic chain and household items.
* SCIENCE DAY: The universities and colleges of the winning cities facilitate the production of knowledge to the Laboratory, which reduces its development time to 50%, 35% and 20% respectively for the 3 winning cities.
By saying "for the 3 winning cities" it is understood that it is for players registered in such before the start of the auction of the Event.
The periodicity of the Events must be every 12 hours.
The cost to register the city is CI = 1k * Era * # "Native" players. Example: Era: 4, level: 21, native players: 45. Thus, CI = 1000 * 4 * 45 = 180,000, which would be the minimum amount each player would contribute to which he can freely increase everything he wants. This contribution to the auction is not recovered after the auction, regardless of the amount or the result.
At the start of the auction, players who wish have 6 hours to contribute on behalf of their city. You can only contribute on behalf of the city where you are registered, once registered, you can not change the city until you finish (win or not) the auction.
The auctions will be hidden as in the licenses and at the end the cities and the respective prize are detailed.
PRIVATE EVENTS: Not all effects can be privatized, only those where the effect has a clear increase in profits pr deliver goods (or passengers) to cities, monuments or chains by integration.
Privatizing an event is that the beneficiaries will be only those who have contributed the money (regardless of the individual amount).
If you do not buy the privacy of the event, the event is public and anyone connected to the city can enjoy the effect of it and for the same time as those who contributed.
The way to privatize an event would be to provide gold. The gold requested to privatize the event depends on the current Era (E), the city level (C), and the number of players registered as natives in the city (P). It could be something like: PG = E * P * C where PG = Gold to Privatize.
Example: Era: 4, level: 21, native players: 45. E = 4, C = 21, P = 45.
4 * 21 * 45 = 3780.
Following this example, if one or more of the native players contribute a total of 3780 gold units before finishing the auction, the Event is privatized for the players who contributed the money to win the event (not only for those who contributed the gold for privatize it but for all those in the city who helped with cash). The players who contributed gold for the privatization of the event, are given a total of #Era + 2 invitation cards to give freely to those who wish to invite the event. Guests will enjoy all the time of the Event but with a 90% effect. The remaining 10% of the effect achieved by the guest is given to the person who gave him the card.
If gold is contributed (all required or part) and the auction of the Event is not won, each player who contributed gold recovers all the gold contributed in its entirety. But if you win and you can not cover the gold required for privatization, this gold is accumulated for the next event in which someone registers the city in some other event.
The list of events, their effects, the formula and all the details are modifiable, they are only to round the idea and whoever wants to contribute the best.
Thanks for reading and commenting.