Time for Pioneers:

• It has ... however, most of them are in German. There is one old long thread of 140 posts that was moved by a CM into that new section. If you switch on language "Deutsch" in your profile, you should be able to read it.
    But think about it. This will switch on ALL German posts of the forum, question is, if it's smart to do that.

Beliebt sein ist eigentlich ganz einfach:

Man muss nur immer sagen, was die anderen hören wollen.

Leider liegt mir das so überhaupt nicht.

• No worries, Driver, the section is quite new, started on Thursday, so there cannot be many posts yet.

The big number (141) is caused by the German CM, who moved German threads to there. She thought they might (better) fit into that new section ... they are old threads.

Well, looks like it was set up to discuss (or praise) the new update 4,9,0 which will come ... soon ... and bring us new machines, new structure in the laboratory ... and more. I guess they will tell us more (in that new section) .... soon.

And I wish them wholeheartedly to come up with an update that fixes more bugs than it creates new ones.

Beliebt sein ist eigentlich ganz einfach:

Man muss nur immer sagen, was die anderen hören wollen.

Leider liegt mir das so überhaupt nicht.

• oww a whole section.. I was thinking of a new topic :)

I know German so sometimes read that forum.. but 141 posts/topics is to much to read for me.. :)

I checked out the new structure on PRT3 already.. lots to learn, new ways to develop..
    It will take me some time to find the new perfect research path..
    cant wait for it..

without updates and changes this game would get boring after a few rounds..