Pioneer server start

• Here are the new dates, and if something is changed, I'll let you know:

COM03 – new round starts 27.09.

COM202 – new round starts 05.10. (date changed)

M1.201 – new round starts 27.09. (date changed)

TR2 – new round starts 02.10.

US101 - new round starts 5.10.

M1.101 - new round starts 11.10.

These starting dates were moved so that the next round can start as version 4.9.0, and so that the end game is not during Christmas.

• Thanks Sam - was wondering where they were! :-)

• Hi Samisu

Could you tell me when the Dutch Classic server NL01 Stoomketel is expected to restart?
    It was 10 days ago when it finished and I (and my Dutch friends) hoped it would start this week, but it isn't amongst the for this week announced serverstarts...

• Hi o/

Here's a batch of the next round starts. Stoomketel starts on 10th, and this information should be found on NL forum - or perhaps it's on its way there. Some server starts were moved forward because of this Pioneer update - I really hope you'll enjoy it!

PL-3, Komora dymna, Classic

NL-1, Stoomketel, Classic

M1.101, Golden Gate, USA

RU-1, Паровой котел, Classic

RU-101, Золотые Ворота, USA

CZ-1, Kotel, classic

• Thank you Samisu, your Dutch colleagues are in total silence unfortunately.. as usual. They either didnt know this serverstart or didnt bother to keep us updated (also on the why of this late restart). We asked though..

• Here's a batch of the next round starts. Stoomketel starts on 10th, and this information should be found on NL forum - or perhaps it's on its way there. Some server starts were moved forward because of this Pioneer update - I really hope you'll enjoy it!

Although we frequently asked for a date and some explanation, your Dutch colleagues unfortunately weren't able to tell us anything, that's why I turned to you because I knew you I would get a straight answer ;)
    And for sure I will enjoy it, really looking forward to Oct.10th!