Career Engine

• HI there. I have a problem trying to get my upgrades attached to my career engine. I go to the engine but it takes me back to the Career engine Thread. From there I am lost as it does not show how to do anythingh. Am I missing something? :?:

• Hi @Joshua Michael

In the Lobby, if you purchase engine upgrades for your career engine, those are installed automatically and your career engine uses those upgrades in all game worlds you have open.

When you tap 'Career engine' in your Lobby, you will see all the possible upgrades. If you have enough career points, you can see blue buttons and can choose which upgrade to purchase. When you tap on the buttons, the upgrade is installed and that's it.

If you don't have enough career points, then the upgrades are shown as light blue with grey text and are unavailable for purchase.

• Did I look terribly wrong, or did someone else also not get the points that SHOULD be given?!?!

(I just think I didn't get 50 points for an achievement... I'm pretty sure that I had the same amount of points BEFORE this achievement was "collected". -and, I've had this suspicion before... but always ignored it).

Can RN please check the correctness of this?!

• Do away with Career Engine as it gives big players an unfair advantage over smaller player as bigger players career engine are larger & enables them to earn more prestige points per round than smaller players with smaller career engines. In round, one player had 11,000 pts in 4 days at Era 1, not possible, however he has a 22 cars career engine, almost max out

• That can't be true. The career engine can only haul a maximum of 20 cars. And in Era 1 it's limited to 7 cars (11 cars in Era 2,15 inEra 3 and finally the maximum of 20 inEra 4)

• Do away with Career Engine as it gives big players an unfair advantage over smaller player as bigger players career engine are larger & enables them to earn more prestige points per round than smaller players with smaller career engines. In round, one player had 11,000 pts in 4 days at Era 1, not possible, however he has a 22 cars career engine, almost max out

It does seem to be unfair, but it actually isn't that unfair, maybe only a little bit. Like hilti2 already stated, the carreerengine is limited in traction force and also maximum speed during the first eras.

era 1: maximum 7 cars, speed 150km/h

era 2: 11 cars, 175km/h

era 3: 15 cars, 200km/h

from era 4: 20 cars, 250 km/h

Another thing is, the big carreerengines are owned by players who have played a lot of rounds (presumable at multiple servers/scenarios). Those players with small carreerengines only have to play more rounds to get their achievements to be able to upgrade their engines.

And a player who has 11K prestige after only 4 days has bought some lottery tickets :/

They have earned the right to have a career engine advantage by playing many rounds.

As for the points - I wouldn't worry how many other people have, just worry about improving your own because that is within your own hands. What other people do is outside of your control.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sniffa ().