Server restarts on the 1st October

• Loch Ness (s202) restart is scheduled for the 1st of October.

Are my eyes deceiving me or does that mean the End Game starts on 24th December???? Christmas Eve??? Are you kidding me? ?(;(

Please could you look at the schedules and move it, an End Game over Christmas would be horrible - for both the players and those in Support who are covering that period.

• n End Game over Christmas would be horrible - for both the players and those in Support who are covering that period.

Also think of the families of the players.

Torn between end game and a family holiday? Definitely a good reason to move the start day ... if Toots did the maths correctly.

- - - - -

It's the Holy Night as they call the day in Germany, or Christmas Eve in English, Dec. 24th. As in Germany the kids get their Christmas gifts on the evening of that day, I have to try and translate, what happened here.

Santa: "You have been a good boy, Kevin ... sometimes. So here's your Christmas gi.... wait!"
    Santa hurries to the corner of the well decorated room.
    Little Kevin: "Santa! That's dad's computer. He will kill ... hmmmm, maybe not, you're Santa."
    The boy watched as Santa started the browser and klicked.
    Little Kevin: "Oh, Santa! You sat down on my gift ... that sounded awfully ... like a broken smartphone!"
    Santa: "Shut up, boy! This is more important."
    Little Kevin (watching Santa at the PC): "But Santa, that's dad's access to Rail Nation! He will kil..."
    Seconds later: "Hey, you know dad's pass! Where do you know from? They don't like that. They will ban you ...errrm, maybe not you, you're Santa, but they will ban dad."
    Santa: "Only if you tell them. Now shut up, end game is up. New schedule to be made."
    Little Kevin: "Tell them? Maybe in the forum?" Then there was a big grin on his face. "I want my Chrstmas gift now! And unbroken."
    Santa ignored the boy, and after login, waiting, another login and more waiting: "Ah, wood from Dunderdee Northwest, here we go."
    Little Kevin: "Hey should be Christmas trees from North Pole Northwest for you ..." and after some thoughtful seconds in a more doubtful voice: "... Santa"
    Santa: "Nonsense, shut up, Kevin. Only 2 trains took that schedule. When will this ever work correctly. Never works on my com ... on your dad's computer."
    Little Kevin: "Now your trains run. May I have my gift now, and the guarantee card and the receipt ... ... ... dad?"
    And he ran out of the room carrying that long white fake beard ...

Little Kevin went to bed later. Together with a broken smartphone and a broken dream, the dream of a little boy who believed in the existence of Santa.

Kindern erzählen wir Geschichten, damit sie einschlafen.

Erwachsenen, damit sie aufwachen.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Klabbauter ().

• This is good news, Samisu, thank you.
    The world of beliefs changes back for Little Kevin. And families with RN enthusiasts are saved.

And thanks that you did not delete that long off topic part, that came into my mind.

Kindern erzählen wir Geschichten, damit sie einschlafen.

Erwachsenen, damit sie aufwachen.