Deliver 6 goods at the same time with one train

• Hello,

There is a medal for delivering 6 goods to a city at the same time with one train.

A train can only stop at 10 stations in a route, so how is this possible. Maybe I am not doing it right, but I can only deliver 5 different goods...

• Ahh thanks for letting me know. I saw it in an old fan page with list of all the medals.

Do you know if there is a list of all current medals?

• Our FAQ / Answers unfortunately are hopelessly outdated. Maybe there is some fansite around that covers the medals, but I don't know about it. I checked the Fansites directory but couldn't find anything in English / German that covers medals. Not on the first glance anyway. ^^

But the full list is ofc visible in the game itself, so you can always scroll through there and see what is possible.

• I have a somewhat related question. There is an achievement 'Transport only 1 good for 1 day' (Monopolist achievement). The question is, when does this timer or day start? I have been hauling only 1 good (and parked my passenger train) for well over 24 hours but the medal achievement won't pop up. This is enormously frustrating as I am sick of hauling cotton all day long and I am missing revenue and screwing up the city deliveries not to mention missing countless gold competitions.

I started just before the daily reset (Title goods count & free daily ticket) at 8pm. Apparently this timer is being ignored.
    There is also a daily log in bonus timer at 8am (instead of 8pm). I have also run over 24h on this timer.

Then there is another timer, revenue per goods under the money menu. God only knows when this timer starts and ends, I believe from 0:00 midnight to midnight?

Is there possibly also another secret clock running specifically for this medal achievement?

In any case, can someone please explain which timer should be used to achieve this medal and maybe also explain why there are 3 or 4 different daily timers in this game and why it is not explained anywhere in the medal description when the day starts? I am going to have to switch my trains soon for the city competition and if I don't get this medal after running &%^$@#! cotton for more than 40 hours, I am going to have to wash my mouth with it.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

• Then there is another timer, revenue per goods under the money menu. God only knows when this timer starts and ends, I believe from 0:00 midnight to midnight?

Yes, the daily revenue statistics are from midnight to midnight. And thats the timer for the Monopolist achievement. For the Monopolist medal only one good should show up in the daily revenue statistics. Except passengers, I think you'll get the medal even when yiur bonus passenger trains aren't parked.

There are 3 timers:
    0:00-0:00 revenue statistics (for today and yesterday)
    0:00UTC-0:00UTC Titles , Prestige and Interests from Plus
    And then the server runtime. Each 24 hours you get the daily login bonus. Each 14 days an new era starts.

• As far as I know, passengers are counted as a good as well. You can get that medal by driving only passengers as well. Either way your bonus engines that cannot haul that good should park.

• Hello,

There is a medal for delivering 6 goods to a city at the same time with one train.

A train can only stop at 10 stations in a route, so how is this possible. Maybe I am not doing it right, but I can only deliver 5 different goods...

Anyway, just to answer your main question, when medal #76 was active, you needed to use a minimum 6 wagons train and charge a single wagon of every good, then delivery all together to a City.

• Thank you hilti2 !!! That is a great answer, exactly what I needed to know. I will try using that timer instead. Funny though, the answer I got from support was that the timer to use for that achievement was based on the server start / run time from 14:00 to 14:00 (ugh, yet another wrong answer and even more days wasted hauling cotton! :( Seems even the games support staff has no clue.

I will still park my passenger trains just to be sure. And I also remember more questions about this achievement. Some say it would also not trigger if you hauled the good to another industry (showing a different good in the train schedule, even if you didnt pick up the 2nd good). Supposedly, it needs to be hauled to a City only?

I seriously would still like to see someone from game development to take a look at the questions regarding this achievement (#95 Monopolist) and make the necessary changes and / or provide more information. It is otherwise impossible to fulfill and many players probably waste days of account progress trying to get it done. Thank you.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dutcher ().

• I will still park my passenger trains just to be sure. And I also remember more questions about this achievement. Some say it would also not trigger if you hauled the good to another industry (showing a different good in the train schedule, even if you didnt pick up the 2nd good). Supposedly, it needs to be hauled to a City only?

I never heared about that and would call that a myth. As I said you'll get the medal if only one good shows up in the revenue statistics for the day.