Best Train 3D (Hear ME Roar)

• Helping those who want to see ready charts.

Era 1

Era 2

Era 3

Era 4

Era 5

Era 6

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

Rail Nation Engine Compare EN DE FR RU

• Passengers

Era 1

Era 2

Era 3

Era 4

Era 5

Era 6

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

• Era 1 (Details)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hear Me Roar ().

• Era 2 (Details)

• Era 3 (Details)

• Era 4 (Details)

• Era 5 (Details)

• Era 6 (Details)

• Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

• .....I can't make heads or tails of any of it.

You have 2 axes, "track-length" and " waiting time". You choose which track length you want (for example 2 tracks) and the wait time (for example 60sec), you check where they intersect, the color defines which train is best for those conditions.

• Being colour blind I find it difficult to make sense of the charts, but are you saying that we should keep several different types of train in the museum and switch them around everytime we change the load and/or destination?

• I'm sorry for the difficulties you have with the colors.
    This data will help the player choose the right train for the situation (the server he is playing).
    Personally, I think it is not worth the replacement of trains. (in most cases)

• I'm sorry for the difficulties you have with the colors.
    This data will help the player choose the right train for the situation (the server he is playing).
    Personally, I think it is not worth the replacement of trains. (in most cases)

That is great, thanks for the clarification. Being unable to read graphs and charts is nothing new to me (nor the other 8% of males with CVD) but as a Data Analyst I still appreciate the effort you have gone to for the benefit of other players.

• it should not matter, the math is the same. One caveat though this is specifically for the pioneer update. So these values are valid for example on US101 Golden Gate, where the new research tree has been released, but not on US102 Grand Central where the new research tree will not be live until next server start.

• Train data is the same. But there is a difference in need.

Some servers have more players.
    This means that the industries are more busy.

For example, I can give Europe.
    On this map, Landmark is developing in the first few years.
    That is why it needs trains to be transported over short distances.
    But with high waiting time.

But if the players are small, the goods have to be transported shortly. And low waiting times.

In addition, there is also a variation in the style of play.

• it's nice to admire all that work, unfortunately I do not get to understand how to use that calculatorok a choice one for a train and the waiting time fill in ok, but the rest I do not understand too wellcity a left city a right and all that filling in there I do not come to a decisioncan you please give a manual