Best Train 3D (Hear ME Roar)

• City A is the city where you deliver goods.
    The numbers between the two cities are the number of rails between the industries.

Example 1: Wheat 1 + 1
    1) From City A to Wheat - 1 Rail
    2) From grain to city A (return) - 1 rail.

Example 2: Coal - Iron 1 + 1 + 2
    1) From city A to coal - 1 rail
    2) From coal to iron - 1 rail
    3) From iron to city A (return) - 2 rails

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

Rail Nation Engine Compare EN DE FR RU

• 2 way = there -back :)

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

• Since the smallest number of track lengths will be (1 out, 1 back), would it be possible to set the left axis flush with the 2 track line? That would block out all of the nonexistent displays for fewer than track lengths.

• In Pro Charts
    Length 1 means 1 + 1 (go + return)
    Length 2 means 2 + 2 (go + return)
    Length 10 means 10 + 10 (go + return)

I added on the charts that the length is 2-way

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hear Me Roar ().

• Very nice data, thanks for your work.

How about an analysis discussion? In era 1 I'm thinking swallow - rhino - mole. My server is USA and quite few players.

• Very nice. However, I have a few questions. 1) It looks like you didn't use fully upgraded engines. Is that so? 2) Large capacity trains with low top speed and low acceleration should do best on short distances and long wait times. If I am reading correctly, that doesn't seem to always be reflected in the graphs. Am I misunderstanding the graphs? 3) It looks like a good representation of a multi-dimensional problem and for any circumstance will give the best engine. However, in some cases, there may be one engine that is seldom the best but usually the second best. I would prefer the engine that is second best over a wide range of conditions, rather than an engine that is best in a few cases, but not so good in others. Is there a way to address this issue?

• Hello!

The graphs are correct and are made with maximum upgraded trains.
    This can be seen from the characteristics of trains in the legend below the graph.
    The only feature is for multi-slot trains.
    They are also maximally upgraded. But they are presented as one slot to be able to compare with the others correctly.
    For example, Olympus 1 Slot = 1/5 Olympus result

Graphics give a true but common vision.
    If you want a deeper analysis and comparison, you need to use the calculator.

Best Regards,
    Hear Me Roar

• @Hear Me Roar could you do the graphs in 2D without the tonnage/h? I guess 2D-graphs would be easier to read.

Very good suggestion.
    Ever since I put these charts, think about it.
    I'm looking for the right solution like graphics.

• Thank you very much for taking the time to create this and share it. i know this was already asked but i'm having trouble interpreting the answer. Each time i read it i come to the opposite conclusion of the previous time.

Track Length:

If i look at the 2 line on the chart, is that showing an industry that is 2 tracks away or one track away?

thanks again

• track lengths (Two-way)

2 = It's an industry at a distance of 2 tracks

2 = 2 + 2

Example: cows 2 tracks = 2 tracks from city to cows + 2 tracks from cows to city