Yellow eyes on 2 skulls front of train, Something in the mouth of smoke stack Eyes in the 3 skulls on side of middle wagon.Front pumpkin has no face game world is Crankshaft
I suppose we reply with an email to whom?
US101 Golden Gate
The differences are:
1. "H" missing from Halloween
2. Skulls on coal car have eyeballs
3. Pumpkin on freight car missing face/smile
4. Light on smokestack is different
5. Conductor has 5 fingers
6. Skulls on front have white (not yellow) eyes/lights
7. Mouth on steam whistle has a body in it
8. Spooky face in trees in background
COM101 Rocky Mountains
Game World: COM202 Loch Ness (Roddy)
1.Faces on pumpkins
2. Eyes on skulls on the side of the tender
3. Little finger on the train driver
4. Women's legs sticking out of whistle
5. Face in the trees behind the bell
6.Main headlight glowing red
7.Two skull lights on the front glowing white instead of yellow
8. H is missing from Halloween
les doigts du conducteur
Les yeux des cranes lanternes avant
Les yeux des cranes du TENDER
Les yeux sur les citrouilles
LA lumiere rouge a l'avant du train
La trompe entre les 2 sifflets devant le cabine
Le fantome crane dans les sapins derrieres
Added finger on William's hand. Lady half in the steam dome. Color of the headlamp changed. Color of the skull eyes changed. Face added in the trees. Eyes added to the skull on the tender. H missing on the Spirit of Halloween. Face missing on a jack-o-lantern on the flat car.
COM05 Cylinder Head
On lower picture:
1. No H in Halloween
2. White eyes on skulls
3. William has 4 fingers
4. Hat in mouth
5. Dirty spot on coal car
6. No smile on one of the pumpkins
7. Lantern is on
8. Ghost face in forest.
The train chimney swallowed Lucy, and William lost a finger.
The differences are attached, here with.
Game world: COM05 Cylinder Head (Express)
¿dónde hay que dar la respuesta?
Das H bei Halloween fehlt, bei den Kürbissen fehlen Gesichter, die seitlichen Köpfe leuchten nicht, Totenkopf Leuchten vorne leuchten anders, Frau im Mund, rote Frontleuchte.
US 101 golden gate
I'm in between games..waiting for a restart..It03 camino G.W.CASTLE.. where do I spot the differences? here?
The 8 differences are (in the second picture):
- the colour of the engine light (in the top right corner) changes to red
- a ghostly blue human face appears behind the pine trees
- the body of a woman appears in the chimney teeth
- the H of Halloween on the train disappears
- three little red eyes appear on the car of the car
- the front lights from the skull headlights change to white
- the grin of the left pumpkin in the last car drops down
- the smile of the pumpkin right of it disappears
The glow of the headlamp, the eyes on the skulls in front, the train whistle handle, and the 'H' on Halloween.
1. H is missing in alloween
2. Mouth is full of lady
3. Pumpkin is missing carved face
4 .Skull lights are white
5. 3 eyes on the ghosts of side car
6. Main headlamp is burning brighter & reder
7 Blue skull or face in the trees of the back ground
8.William has 4 fingers instead of 3
USA Grand Central 102.
I found 9 differences
1.Top teeth are blue
2.One pumpkin in cart is not cut
3.One of williams fingers is missing
4.Eyes on headlamps are a different color
5.H on sign is missing
6.Missing center pieces missing on hand rails
7.Legs sticking out of chimmy stack
8.Orange light is brighter in bottom picture/ which might be a mistake on your part...and not a number..
9.Blue thing in middle of trees.
docsbabe in railnation.us and in US102 Grand Central
1. Face on a pumpkin at rear of engine Missing.
2.. Driver has three fingers.
3. H in Halloween missing
4. Legs in the mouth missing.
5. Color of eyball lights are white
6. 3 skeletons are missing eyeballs
7. Face amongst the trees is missing.
8. There is a difference in color of the Main light that is attached to the Funnel.
Game world I am in is US01 Crankshaft