Support

the game does not work or let you play

• the game does not work or let you play

hello i have played this game for a few years now i have had no probs with it until now it will not let me play the game it says my email is allready with the game ok fine so i ask for a code i dont get one sent to the email so i cant play as i need that code why do you need a code to activevent the game it all so says that i have a facebook account with the game i do use facebook sometimes if teh main site does not work so i tryed that way and still i cant play fix this prob or you will lose players i will give you a chance to sort this if its no sorted and i cant play then i will just quit the game and un link the game from my facebook accounts and tell everyone what has happed so fix this but its up to you i dont wont to stop playing the game but if i cant log in then i cant play can i so i take it that you now understand me and what am saying ok then fix it now!!!!!!!!!!!. X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :)