Support

Pre registration in the same association

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Pre registration in the same association

Hello

I have some questions for pre registration with the same association.

If 21 players register for the same association, what level will the headquarter start with? How many times must you the donate in order to have new members?

thanks in advance
  • As a new player, I have some reservations about this update. It seems to make it harder for new players to find a decent team and to actively and meaningfully take part in the battle to win the server. Old, successful teams, will tend to stick together, with very little new space for newer players.

New players will be forced to join small teams, or start their own Association, and thus be forced to spend large amounts of cash on levelling up the headquarters. This is a massive cost, which long-term players will not have to bear. It's a double whammy against new players :(
  • In the current world I play now, and asked. I started from scratch. My team was just me and 2 real life friends. Now we are 24 players in the team (even kicked out 1 inactive player.)

We grow our association from low down on the ranks, to number 4.

So in generell I could not disagree more with you Fysh.

Start "slow" and build up your team in general. Think for the future...
  • I can certainly see the benefits of this feature too, and I also can't see any other way they could accomplish it. Anything that helps players work together, and supports long-term friendships and teamwork, is a good thing.

I'm currently playing on COM01, a classic server. I'm thinking that next time I would like to play Steam Over Europe. I'm just hoping I can get myself in a decent team, as I play pretty competitively :)
  • Well, the start Question is answered in the FAQ, with one exception:
    If you start the new round with 21 members … well, you have to wait, till your income allows to pay a few millions to level up the Headquarters.

Also, there are two ways (even more) for new Players:

Start low, build up your association with Friends. TheEarl says it: you grow slowly, but the big advantage is, you Play with Friends, who built the asso up together, who cooperate, who grew as a community. There is a lot of respect and team spirit in groups who did it this way.

The other way: quite often, members of big assos pre-register to enable big headquarters, but then leave the asso to join another one or a different region. Old asso members often switch, when cooperation goes down, when ideas and strategies go different ways, or when they just want to get to know different players. These associations look for new members just a few days in era 1, so new players should have a look on the assos around them, joining one of the big ones will also give give them good Mentoring. Watch the assos around you, many of them will show decreasing member numbers during 1st week of the round.
    Es gibt Leute, deren Posts liest du, und du weißt: Die fragen sich, warum Eimer unten zu sind.
    :P 8o :thumbup:
    Natürlich hast du Recht. Das heißt nicht, das ich Unrecht hab. Wir haben andere Perspektiven.
  • Klabbauter wrote:

Well, the start Question is answered in the FAQ, with one exception:
    If you start the new round with 21 members … well, you have to wait, till your income allows to pay a few millions to level up the Headquarters.
    Wrong. Everyone gets one free donation for the association headquater from Lucy in the tutorial.Leveling the headquarters once on the first day (if enough players activate their prerigistration) is no problem.
  • Good point, hilti2 .... however, the start post comes with the example of 21 members. True, the first level up comes from Lucy, but there are still millions till headquarters allow 25.
    Es gibt Leute, deren Posts liest du, und du weißt: Die fragen sich, warum Eimer unten zu sind.
    :P 8o :thumbup:
    Natürlich hast du Recht. Das heißt nicht, das ich Unrecht hab. Wir haben andere Perspektiven.