What exactly are the vouchers for? It doesnt do anything for me. Im still being charged money and vouchers to purchase buildings/engines.
An engine voucher only saves you the Base price of the engine. All upgrades still need to be paid.
A building voucher only gives you a 20% discount so it is never for free
- Boost voucher: Increases the maximum speed of one engine by 20km/h for one hour.
- Building Price Reduction voucher: Reduce the expansion costs for one station building by 20%.
- Association Donation voucher: One free donation for you association headquater expansion.
- Instant Building Expansion voucher: Free instant expansion for one station building (only no expansion time, still expansion costs)
- Investment voucher: One free investment for one factory.
- Item voucher: One free avatar item.
- License voucher: One free license via instant buy.
- Mechanic voucher: 100% reliability for one train for one hour.
- Rail voucher: Build one track for free.
- Train voucher: One train for free, without upgrades.
- Upgrade voucher: One free upgrade for one train.
- Waggon voucher: One free waggon.
- Production Series voucher: One free production series.
- Instant Dispatch voucher: Instant loading in a factory for one train.
- Halved Waiting Time voucher: Halves the waiting time for passenger trains in one city for 2 hours (speed: 1 hour).
- Bonus Train Upgrade voucher: One free upgrade for one bonus train.
- Trainspotter voucher: Collect all trainspotters on the map one time.
- Instant Building Expansion voucher: Free instant expansion for one station building.
To clarify on this one.. Free means you do not have to pay Gold to reduce the wait time to complete the building.
You still have to pay the normal price of the building. your 'only" gain is you do not have to wait a few hours until the building is finished