The ghost train incident messed up the whole station.
The Chaos didn’t even spare Lucy's small stone garden next to the turnout track 3a. Can you help Lucy divide the garden back into the original parcels?
Lucy had once created the garden according to the following principles:
- Each parcel is dot-symmetrical around a single switchpoint light.
- The edge of a parcel is drawn on the grid lines.
- The complete garden area must be allocated to the parcels.
Good to know:
- Only one solution per player may be given, when more answers are given only the first one counts.
- Participation is only allowed in one country forum.
- The thread is moderated, which means that after submitting the post it will stay invisible to other participants until the event is over, Sunday 18.11.2018 midnight UTC.
- Remember to mention the name of your game world (For example US103) so we know where to send the prize.
- Based on the Japanese Tentai Show puzzles: In these puzzles, you fill in the horizontal and vertical edges to form a galaxy shaped island around each switchpoint light, which represents the galactic center. These shapes must be symmetrical, and there's only one solution.
- Prize is: 300 Gold to 3 randomly picked players with the correct answer.
We wish you good luck with the autumn gardening!