Community Feature

• I don't like either option. I think this idea needs to be 'brain stormed' again and a different solution reached.
    I can't see where either option truly gives a new advantage over the existing way.
    Maybe RN can elaborate and give a more simple and clear detailed explanation that will make the new options more enticing than the status quo.

• I am not going for either; both options will only cost the game more players. the game is already difficult enough with the new trains and if you are going to raise the levels of the laboratory even more then you hit the players who are playing it for fun. I applaud improvement and I think it's good that Travian listens to the players but I think travian does not put all the "improvements" into the game so quickly in succession.

• Geen van beide, Ik snap helemaal niks van het plan. Er komt een 2e lab omdat mensen meer onderzoekspunten willen?, of ik heb het verkeerd gelezen. Maar waarom dan een opgesplitst lab?, Als het om meer onderzoekspunten gaat of sneller onderzoeken. Kan je ook van 25 levels naar 30 gaan, en het limiet verhogen van de max onderzoekspunten en de snelheid.

Maar volgens mij snap ik niet wat de bedoeling is dus meer informatie is welkom.

railnationwiki

Mijn signature verwijderen die ik al meer dan een jaar heb, Zonder enig bericht waarom. Vind ik persoonlijk jammer.
    GOOD-BYE RAIL NATION

• I am not going for either; both options will only cost the game more players. the game is already difficult enough with the new trains and if you are going to raise the levels of the laboratory even more then you hit the players who are playing it for fun. I applaud improvement and I think it's good that Travian listens to the players but I think travian does not put all the "improvements" into the game so quickly in succession.

I think you missed the point.
    What they are going to build with the split lab is that you can build out the lab in a way that suits your playing style.

At current settings your lab will fill up in 12-16 hours depending on if reseacher is active or not.

You will have two options
    option 1 if you are a player that logs in 3-4 times a day you do not need a high storage limit for Research points (RP) because every time you login you use your points on research. so you choose go for a bit faster in generating RP but at the risk of losing out points if your storage capacity is too small when you miss a login session.

option 2. You are an easy going player that logs in maybe 1 or 2 times a day max, so on most days your lab will be full after 14 hours on average so you currently you miss the points generated after 12-16 hours. With the new lab option you can expand your lab to a level to store points generated over a 24 hour period meaning you wont lose any points and even as a low activity player you can still research the best trains because you can store more points and don't lose points anymore because the lab storage is full.

• So they may also increase the current lab just 5 levels and adjust the time and limit on research points, instead that you now have 2 buildings should go.

But let them first but is a stable game without bugs.

railnationwiki

Mijn signature verwijderen die ik al meer dan een jaar heb, Zonder enig bericht waarom. Vind ik persoonlijk jammer.
    GOOD-BYE RAIL NATION

• If there is a way that I can upgrade the lab to generate points faster, I'm all for it. I'm on enough that my points bank never fills up, so I would love to generate points faster. This morning I paid $1,500,000 just to increase my points bank which I didn't want or need.

I am fine with either one, though Option A seems more clear-cut to me. The sooner it can be added, the better

• I don't really see the appeal of the "seperate lab speed/max" and I'm amazed it was the #1 suggestion for RN addon, but let's go with it...

Same thoughts here.

If I am forced to have one or the other in the game I would choose option B... assuming level cost is also split in half along with the building

Yep, and also durations of the upgrades should be split in half.

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: COM202 Loch Ness :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: M19 Allstars Final :engine1: