Dear players, a new update is coming!
Sitter mode reworked
- It is only possible to sit for an account for a maximum of 30 days (15 days on express servers) in total.
- Options have been added to allow sitters to use vouchers and Gold (each function can be set separately).
- A day means, beginning after the daily calculation at 00:00 (UTC) until the next day at 00:00 (UTC). In this time the sitter can do his sitting more than once and it counts as one day. After 00:00 (UTC) of the next day the next day begins and is only counted if the sitter does sitting further.
- A new option has been added to increase both the UI and the font size.
- The online status icons have been improved so that they are more easily visible for people with colour blindness.
- An automatic FPS check has been added to the login process for new rounds. If the FPS is too low, graphical settings will be suggested to increase performance.
- Setting manual schedules will not take as much time as before.
- When zooming out while setting a manual schedule, only 50 goods icons will be displayed.
- While setting a manual schedule, the goods icons will not be displayed at all when on the last two zoom levels.
- Server requests have been optimised between the client and server. This should be especially noticeable for players with a poor Internet connection. The amount of transmitted data is also reduced.
- A progress bar has been added to each era in the research tree.
- The worker auction system messages have been completely overhauled. The messages will now show who bid what amount and, in the case of a loss, will also display the amount of money the worker was won for.
- Tool-tips no longer trigger when the mouse is moving.
Also, winter is coming!