Phones for Rail Nation

• Good evening,

Where can I find out which brands and types of mobile phones are compatible with Rail Nation? Or what features should my mobile phone have to play Rail Nation on it?

Thank you in advance for the answers.

Have a nice evening!

Respectfully,
    Lacidd23 :)

• Hi :)

Have you visited iTunes of Google Play Store?

You should find system requirements there if you search for Rail Nation. I found a mention of Android version 4.2 or above at least :)

• good evening

the app for iPad does not work (~_~)
    i download, i open app, i try enter my email, when i click enter, it becomes all deleted. i try delete app, download again, same problem. i delete again, turn ipad off, turn ipad on, download again, same problem.
    the app for iphone/ ipad is broken.
    is there when it will become useable again?

• good evening

the app for iPad does not work (~_~)
    i download, i open app, i try enter my email, when i click enter, it becomes all deleted. i try delete app, download again, same problem. i delete again, turn ipad off, turn ipad on, download again, same problem.
    the app for iphone/ ipad is broken.
    is there when it will become useable again?

Good evening :) @呉ゆき

I'm sorry to hear the app doesn't launch. Have you contacted game support yet?

ニュースとヘルプセンター - カスタマーサポートへの問い合わせ <- From this link you can contact Japanese game support.

And from here you can contact English support: News and Help Center - Contact Customer Support

Please contact support and tell them you are having issues with registering or opening the app (you can pick any game world from the list).

I hope you can join the fascinating world of Rail Nation soon!