LOTS OF ERROR IN ANDROID APP OF RAIL NATION

• Hi, android app of Rail nation has a lot of error and bugs and make me harder to play in my smartphone. So please check them and solve them asap.

1. typing problem - very slow typing and the whole word get deleted when i press space-bar
    2. messaging tab error - automatically moves me to "unread" section forcefully and i am not able to open and see other section because of that.
    3. "chat box" error - very unresponsive chat box. and sometimes don't works too. and sometimes i am unable to open the chat box.
    4. unresponsive clicks- very slow game-play and sometimes i have to wait for around 10sec after a click.

ALL THE PROBLEM IN ANDROID APP OF RAIL NATION. X(

• Hi @AbhiRN

I'm sorry to hear of these issues in the app version. There can be many reasons why the app behaves as it does, and game support will help you find out where these issues come from and what can be done about them.

You can contact support from here: News and Help Center - Contact Customer Support
    Or from the support icon in the game top menu.

You can link to this thread in your message or copy those 4 issues in the message. Also mention what sort of phone you have and when these issues started appearing.

Thank you for your patience, and support is already waiting to hear from you.

• For the record, I have been having the exact same chat errors on my android for many months now (since even before the new chat interface was released), and have reported it before. Also one other error not mentioned above of the message screen turning solid white everytime you open a thread, not letting your read the messages, but still marking them read. Several updates and bug fixes since reported, yet chat is still a mess. I feel like it is a low priority for them.

Samsung S6 Active (SM-G890A) Android 7.0