Support

12 Gifts of Winter Market

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• 12 Gifts of Winter Market

As Winter market opens, let's have fun together and visit all the stalls! Can you find all 12 goods or winter resources?

12 familiar or freshly introduced goods are hidden in the image above. Can you find them all?

You can mark the goods in the image, or write a list of 12 items as your answer.

6 random players with the correct answer will be rewarded with 200 Gold each.

If you want to participate in the prize draw, please remember to mention the name of your game world where the prize can be sent.

This thread is moderated and all answers will be published once the contest is over. The contest runs until Thursday 6th of December, 21:00 UTC

By participating you agree that we can publish the winning avatar names on the forum.

Lots of luck and have great fun visiting the winter market!
    Your Rail Nation team
  • Server: COM02 - Firebox
    All items are circled but I will also list them here just in case
    1. Hardware
    2. Cookie
    3. Meat
    4. Household Goods
    5. Gloves
    6. Sporting Goods
    7. Snowman
    8. Toys
    9. Lamps
    10. Sled / Sleigh (Maybe Boards but I am pretty sure its the sled)
    11. Clothing
    12. Mug
    Images
    • market-quiz.jpg

713.47 kB, 2,560×1,418, viewed 16 times
  • rev0jace server 102

Hardware
    Sports goods
    Toys
    Lamps
    Boards
    Household goods
    Clothes
    Meat

I play 102 and we do not have the new goods so the names are a guess. Unable to find any info online for them also.
    Fish
    Coffee/Coco
    Mittens
    Cookies
  • com201 big ben

1. red shirt
    2. beheaded snowman
    3. axe and umm... tweezers(not sure if together or different)
    4.sled
    5. hot cocoa
    6. mitten
    7. cookie
    8.lightbulb
    9.ham\beef jerky\ some sort of meat
    10. rubber duck (one! one rubber duck(sesame street reference...))
    11. pot
    12. soccer ball
  • com101 rocky mountains

1. red shirt
    2. beheaded snowman
    4.sled
    5. hot cocoa
    6. mitten
    7. cookie
    8.lightbulb
    11. pot
    12. soccer ball
  • com202 loch ness

1. red shirt
    2. beheaded snowman
    4.sled
    5. hot cocoa
    6. mitten
    7. cookie
    8.lightbulb
    11. pot
    12. soccer ball
  • Well, let's see, what I could find. At least, as I am not a serious person, I found 14.
    Hopefully the 12 that count, will be among my finds:

OK, here we go.
    Group A "Familiar goods". They are goods that we know from the game and carry with our trains:

1. Tools, iron goods
    3. Sausages / meat products
    5. Pots, household goods
    6. A ball (if we trust RN, they are made of aluminium)
    8. Lamps ... well at least bulbs
    9. Bath ducks, toys.
    11. Clothing.

Group B "Freshly introduced". Those are goods I found in the German forum game. so they are introduced today ... yes, that's what I would call fresh.

2. The chocolate chops cookie, my fav cookies.
    4. The glove ... well, he holds the other hand deep in his pocket, like he does already on the station seen on lobby background. I doubt that left hand is gloved too.
    7. The bodyless snowman's head with its big charcoal grin
    10. The sleigh There should be some kids around taking posession of it.
    12. The cup of cappuchino ... or is it a goblet full of mulled wine?

Group C: The "not so serious" finds:
    13. He is holding a dead white mouse, and as I got a new mouse for my computer 2 days ago, mice count as freshly invented too... for me.
    14. Snow. Happened here yesterday, a bit of it at least, a fresh invention after summer, so it should also count.

Server: German server Neuschwanstein

- - - - -

Edit:
    There is a rule in the German forum game, that members are allowed to take part in only one language of the same forum game. This made sense in the past, when the challenges were the same. This time, they overlap, but the challenges/games are different, the prizes are different and the time is different.
    So, please, Samisu, I took part in both games. I guess that's ok with different games running at overlapping times. If not ... I like the English game much more, it's more fun, more creative, more a challenge. So, if the bosses think that German rule also counts for different games running on the same day ... I would prefer to be in the English game, not in the German game.
    Es gibt Leute, deren Posts liest du, und du weißt: Die fragen sich, warum Eimer unten zu sind.
    :P 8o :thumbup:
    Natürlich hast du Recht. Das heißt nicht, dass ich Unrecht hab. Wir haben andere Perspektiven.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Klabbauter ().