Watching videos and rewards

• I am new and am wondering what happens to the rewards if a member of my corporation watches the videos in my station when they are collecting. Do I get the rewards or do they?

• AH, so I get an extra $500 in my restaurant and they take the free cars, big bucks, etc worth far more. Seems like they are stealing from me more than helping...

• AH, so I get an extra $500 in my restaurant and they take the free cars, big bucks, etc worth far more. Seems like they are stealing from me more than helping...

Depends. When you have a high level restaurant, you are happy to get 40k more, while they can earn between 0 and 400k for watching 2 videos (we love those 20gold tickets...).

Nevertheless, I can understand some people really want their videos. In my association, we create a topic at the beginning of each server where people can write schedules where they want to keep their videos. Usually, it works very well.

I understand your point, but it is a bit shortsighted. In bigger association there are usually more videos to watch than you can watch because many players don't watch videos at all or only their own..

• You should not look at it like that. When you find yourself online and others off.. you can watch to your hearts content. The fact that someone collects your bonus for you is a plus as you get the bonus which includes the Prestige. Sometimes they watch a vid and you again get the bonus on the first vid. The second video is paid to the watcher. So people are helping you not stealing from you.

• Apologies for using this thread but .....

Is Rocky Mountains the only game world with screwed up videos??
    It's taking ages for even a video to start :-(
    I can't seem to get hold of the numbers in the top left corner either.

I had even started to think that maybe there were too many additions to the game that was/is doing it !!!

• Apologies for using this thread but .....

Is Rocky Mountains the only game world with screwed up videos??
    It's taking ages for even a video to start :-(
    I can't seem to get hold of the numbers in the top left corner either.

I had even started to think that maybe there were too many additions to the game that was/is doing it !!!

It's fine using this thread :)

Videos come from another source (Google) and are picked by your location. I tested 4 videos on Rocky Mountain and had no issues there, so my guess is there's a video Google sends you that doesn't know how to start playing - or at least this is how it went the last time, until the video was taken down using the video ID number.

If you keep mouse over the video, what is the last ID number that remains or do the numbers keep changing? Anyways, I suggest you contact support and they will be able to help you more.

P.S. please remember that forum will be offline for 5 days from Monday 07.01.2019 to Friday 11.01.2019.

• My big problem lately is the 1.5 minute youtube videos. I usually snag every video I can in the first era. The last two restarts - zero. I gave up on them.

Is there no way to skip the video after a set time has passed? I've seen this option to skip longer videos somewhere :/