Festival this afternoon on ptr3

• Hi @pemmore

Thanks for advertising the PTR server! I would still like to add a couple things to avoid possible misunderstandings.

PTR (Public Test Realm) servers are for testing purposes. Yes, players can have fun and should have fun on these servers, but these are not servers with finalized features.

Players who join PTR aren't joining there just for the 'fun', but also to test out the future features of Rail Nation and to report how these features work

So, if someone is interested in working together for the future of Rail Nation, testing features, reporting bugs, giving feedback etc. Then welcome to the PTR servers. For the full game experience, all the regular servers are the way to go.

Cheers!

• Only preregistered Player can join the Server this time.

Any information how I can preregister?

Lächel doch mal! :)

Mein heutiger Lächler: Die alte und doch immer neue Erkenntnis, dass meist die, die das Kindergarten-Argument vortragen, auch vorher schon keine sachlichen Beiträge leisten konnten.

• Hei Nerisrath,

you can always play on the three diffrent PTR servers if you want.
    Currently, a special round is being tested on PTR3, for wich you had to preregister on one of the ptr servers in the round before.
    PTR1 and PTR2 are free to join.
    Unfortunately, on PTR1 will start the endgame today and PTR2 is the round finished.
    But we will restart the round on PTR2 (USA) and PTR1 (Europe) during this week again, so if you want to join than, feel free :)

Greetings,
    Pia

• For the PRT servers you need a separate account, you cannot use your current account for PRT. But creating one is as easy as for a normal server

You can find the link to PRT servers in the game menu of the homepage when not logged in.

or use this link Public Test Realm - Free browser-based online strategy game - Rail Nation
    (also in startpost)

• When I try to log on, since I have played on this server before, it gives me the wrong password every time, I log in on the lost password and it suppose to send me my code to change my password to my email and I never get it..I have tried this like 50 times...why can't i get a code to change my password so I can again play on the ptr servers again????

;) Who knows what Tomorrow will bring:?:

• When I try to log on, since I have played on this server before, it gives me the wrong password every time, I log in on the lost password and it suppose to send me my code to change my password to my email and I never get it..I have tried this like 50 times...why can't i get a code to change my password so I can again play on the ptr servers again????

Hi Docsbabe, please contact game support and they can help you join the PTR again: News and Help Center - Contact Customer Support

And I hope you checked your spam folder? And that you also used the correct account? PTR and regular servers are separated into 2 lobbies.