Videos not playing, or taking 2-3 minutes to start

• Some videos clearly don't work, but you get a message to reload and you usually get a different video.

The videos advertising other games seem to always work.

One video -- LL Bean playing baseball in the rain -- runs and gets stuck at the very end with a blank screen but no transition to the reward. You no longer have the ability to reload. You have to hit the 'X' and start over.

• The numbers flash by very quickly, so I can't read them.

US01 Crankshaft:

Problem 1: Text at bottom of screen showing info like a URL with a large blank white area occupying most of the screen where presumably a video is supposed to show. You get the option to reload.

RMM ad, Blocking Ads ad, Anti-malware ad, Protect What's Yours ad, Protect Your PC ad.

Problem 2: Video shows and you think everything is OK, but the end comes before the reload counter reaches 0 and you see a completely blank Window where a video should be running.

LL Bean, Game of Thrones, other movie ads

COM05 Cylinder Head:

I am using the same computer, same browser, alternating between the games: No problems at all. It could be that the above problem ads only run on US servers.

• depends where u watch the bonus vids.

On my desktop they dont work at all but they work on the mobile app.

Prob with the mobile app is u wont get bonus engines or anything except cash prizes as the bonus engines r not even listed as possible rewards.

When big ben express restarted the bonus vids were working on my desktop but after the prob with the server going down they stopped working again.

All i get is 20546 and nothing else which is a travian game advert. but it doesnt play anymore.

Nearly all the bonus vids on a desktop r travian games. the mobile app only shows apps from the app store. think 20546 is an add for rail nation lol. if i remember its the steam over europe advert.

Prob with the mobile app is it drains the battery on my phone very fast. usualy 1 or 2 hrs and the battery is dead. even having the phone pluged into the charger the app drains the battery faster than it charges. i can usualy extend the battery time by about 2 hrs by having it on charge while using the app.

Its a pain to keep having to log off the desktop version and login to the phone app just to watch the bonus vids.

Maybe 1 bonus vid in a 100 will give research points. 1 in 10 will give a discounted lottery ticket but usualy only 5 gold less. never had a free lottery ticket from it. the rest just give money prizes. those r the only rewards listed as a possibilty of winning on the app.

• Despite Samusi's claims...

Other game videos do not start, or very seldom

Certain Adverts , such as one in UK just now for Amazon, don't even display a number

They hang for 10 seconds, then we get the 'we can reload in 10 secs' message.... Now 20 secs have gone and nothing has started

While it is game requirement to watch Videos,,, in order to get bonuses. It is NOT our responsibility to try umpteen different Browsers etc to get them to run

Nor should it be required to clear cache etc every time something goes wrong.... If we did, we would spend more time clearing cache etc than we would playing.

But those are always the stock replies from Support

Getting to be a total waste of time trying to play a game we ALL love, and yet can't because ot just don't work

• for the record, you have more technical issues than most Viking Jagger, I think some of your issue is your ISP but in fairness, I also know you have more tech issues with Rail Nation than anything else so it's not just you.

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”-Mahatma Gandhi

• The videos are working much better. The LL Bean videos run on both COM05 and US01. I am having much fewer problems requiring reload. I haven't seen a video promoting Game of Thrones or a movie since my previous post, so I cannot say if those are fixed or not.

• The videos are working much better. The LL Bean videos run on both COM05 and US01. I am having much fewer problems requiring reload. I haven't seen a video promoting Game of Thrones or a movie since my previous post, so I cannot say if those are fixed or not.

Happy to hear, thank you very much for the feedback!

• Well at moment I'm on one server..... 2 more starting next week....

I seldom have an advert start on Auto..... More likely is they Dont start at all, and on UK at moment... you have a few choices

Wait 10-12 seconds,,,, Wait 20 secs.... of Maybe,, JUST,,, you might get an arrow to start some advert or another

Advert for Amazon..... Don't start, and 20 secs before you can reload to get a Travian advert

Advert for Cadburys.... two of them I know about..... Same

Advert for NOW TV.... Aha.. that is different..... I t hangs until the 'reload message comes on and then plays... Usually,,,, but might revert to an Travian one

And for Roadkill... I don't get technical problems with ANY other program I run... Only RN

And mayube so many people are so fed up they just don't bother posting anymore

• And mayube so many people are so fed up they just don't bother posting anymore

you nailed it

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Watch your thoughts because they can become words

Watch your words because they become your deeds

Watch your deeds because they become your habits

Watch your habits because they become your character

Watch your character because it will become your destiny

• The Game of Thrones ad is running fine on COM05 and US01.

Ad for Unzipper.com shows a text box but no video. You can reload when the counter runs down to zero. I mostly get a different video after reload.

So, there are still some problem ads sneaking through, but it is much better than it was 1 week ago.

• Can we get a 'skip' button for all of the Travian games videos please? Have had to watch each one thousands of times. Apart from already knowing about these games, I'm already playing a Travian game, and now you want me to watch hundreds of videos about other Travian games and log out of RN and go play a different game?

They are also way too long. PLEASE add a skip button (preferably on all video's but especially the Travian ones).

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

• Can we get a 'skip' button for all of the Travian games videos please? Have had to watch each one thousands of times. Apart from already knowing about these games, I'm already playing a Travian game, and now you want me to watch hundreds of videos about other Travian games and log out of RN and go play a different game?

They are also way too long. PLEASE add a skip button (preferably on all video's but especially the Travian ones).

EXACTLY!!

in addition, I doubt any of us really watches (meaning -pay attention at content-) these videos. We want the bonus and the medal, this is why we press play.

The majority of videos I reveice have a skip button after a few seconds.

But the game videos last for minutes.

These videos are too, too long.

We are already playing a game by Travian company.

Most of us are paying customers of Travian company (pay for gold).

Thank you very much for the feedback!

• US 01:

Caesar's Palace

Click to Start Blocking Ads

Online Roofers Insurance

Text Box, but no video. You get the opportunity to reload.

US 101:

Some Car Ad has a bunch of buttons to check out their site. There is a video in a box which plays a series of 3 or 4 short videos. When the last video finishes, the ad hangs and does not complete. Maybe it is waiting for a click or something.

COM05:

No video problems noted.

• Question. Why do we have to press an arrow (mouseover says "Play Video") for every single video nowadays? Could this not be amended so the game kickstarts the videos itself, there shouldn't need to be this level of user intervention to get the movies to play. No movies are starting without us clicking on the "Play Video" arrow.

The safety net option of "Does the video not load? Force a reload in X seconds" is helpful, but I feel more could and should be done with it at this stage. I know I'm using it on a regular basis as are others. How about the developers add some code so they get some stats on how often these buttons are being pressed, that will give you more info on how widespread the problem is and why people are getting so annoyed with the movies.

If the advert number was recorded by the code, then you'd quickly find out which adverts are leading to the "force reload" option being used.

There are a lot of issues with Google ads at present, I think they need disabling until they're fixed.

• Another question, why are we even having to wait on a 10s countdown for this option?

"Does the video not load? Force a reload in 0 seconds: reload"

Why not just let us use our own discretion as to when to reload, we're having to reload so many videos lately it's really irritating!

This is the sequence of clicks is like to get a movie to run:

- Click on Video in the association widget

- Click on the black "Play Video" arrow in the movie screen (this is a new extra click to be done)

- Wait for 10s to get the option "Does the video not load? Force a reload in 0 seconds: reload"

- Then you get one of the Travian adverts which does play (if a little on the long side)

A lot of the movies that are failing at the moment don't even show video numbers so we can't provide you with that info. Kyocera is one such.

There are a lot that don't run. A lot.

• The videos are now very annoying, having to "wait to reload" for every single advert, taking almost twice as long to watch them, it is very discouraging to actually watch them now, and I assume that "TRAVIAN" gets paid for every video watched. The system was far, far better when they automatically played, without having to wait, and then 2 or 3 extra clicks.

• yes, before they started automatically.

now we have to click for them to start and the majority are very, very long.

it must be the same system as Youtube, where they get paid for every advertisement we watch. So it should be an advertisement that we can click to close it in few seconds.

Now a very long video.