Videos not playing, or taking 2-3 minutes to start

• Nothing but Travian video's again this round. Pleeeze make the phone call to Google Ads and have them add a 5-second skip button to those, they are driving me nuts!

And no, I still don't want to log out of RN to play a different Travian game, no matter how much you try to steal your own customers and kill RN!

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

• The overwhelming majority of players (including myself) don't even bother trying to watch advert videos any more because of all the problems already listed in this thread. If this represents some form of potential income to Travian/Bright Future (which I assume it must) then you are seriously screwing yourselves by not responding to all these complaints and fixing the problem.

• I think this isnt a priority, but nonetheless - CZ101 Golden Gate - Jacobs comercial aint working for me, cant tell you ID, since it does not appear.

Also could we get "force reload" right away? What is the point of watching frozen first frame for 20 seconds just to reload travian add that takes another 20 seconds.

• could we get "force reload" right away? What is the point of watching frozen first frame for 20 seconds just to reload travian add that takes another 20 seconds.

That's a really good point Standouch!

Most players know the dodgy movies on sight at this stage, why do we have to sit watch a blank screen, only to have to force reload and then go through the whole process again.

So many grumbles would be solved if this could happen, think how many happy faces there would be! :)

• The Xbox advert doesn't have a movie number, but stalls every time.

Xbox is coming up almost every time at the moment.

What's even worse is that having waited the obligatory 10s to force a reload, you then get advert #24317 which is the bogey advert and you then have to wait another 10s to force a reload on that!!!

As the code to "force a reload" was added by request, can the 10s wait be dropped please, there are too many problems with adverts at present.

• Credit where credit is due...

I don't know if this is true for anyone else, but in the last couple of days, the advert vids have gone back to the way they used to be - click on "Watch Video" and the advert begins playing immediately.

Kudos to whoever was responsible for getting this done. It's much better now - thanks.

• Thank you. We actually applied a hotfix that fixed the bug that forced you to manually start videos in Chrome. I'll forward your kudos to the team.

Found?DU5gLUo.png