Festival Server: Tell us about it

• Thanks, now I think that there is no point to join for me, because for winnig on my regular server I will get 2000 career points, but for winning on festival server I will get only 1000.

Career points for routine achievement are limited.

Limited - you can not get more than a certain number.

You can also get them whenever you like.

Career points of special events are only once.

You have a unique opportunity to participate.

And a unique opportunity to get career points.

Exactly this event - will not happen again!

And the career points you receive from this event are added to those earned from the usual games.

Result: After many years of play.

When many players get the maximum number of career points from their usual achievements.

The most career points will have those players who have received extra from special events.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

Rail Nation Engine Compare EN DE FR RU

• In this event will you have a plus account or will you have to use the gold to use a plus account for this?

You will have to buy it with gold

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

Rail Nation Engine Compare EN DE FR RU

• Thanks, now I think that there is no point to join for me, because for winnig on my regular server I will get 2000 career points, but for winning on festival server I will get only 1000.

Hi Adri,

I see another player quoted this 1,000 PP you mentioned. Where did you get this number?

From what I know, there are different career achievements unique to this server, but I have no idea what these achievements are and how much prestige you get per achievement. I'm not even sure if these achievements will be kept as a secret surprise or not, but in any case this is the first time I've heard of 1,000 PP and I'm unable to confirm it (if someone was wondering). :saint:

• Since 12 servers are only half filled( 75-80 regs) last time I looked..

It could be an option to reopen some servers for registration in the first two days. With the pile of gold falling behind should not be as big of an issue as normal

It could be an option to reopen some servers for registration in the first two days. With the pile of gold falling behind should not be as big of an issue as normal

Thank you for the idea, I will forward it! You must mean some of the groups are half filled (number of servers depend on the total number of players)

Hello, tell me, please. In what language will be the name of the cities?

The map is based on the English version of the game.

Thats an missunderstanding. For the case that too many players for one server register the plan was to put players from group x on the same server. Not that each group gets its own server. In my understanding it will be only one server anyway cause too few players for more than one server registered.

• Why not updated the records on the server?

I think he means records like most competitions wins during the gameround, building the most tracks, highest prestige points on deliveries and so on and so on.

The records of all servers need to be updated too. For fastest EG it still says 14hrs 25 minutes on a Russian server December 2017, but Dallas (Grand Canyon) set the record at 11hours 15 minutes last month.

• I think he means records like most competitions wins during the gameround, building the most tracks, highest prestige points on deliveries and so on and so on.

The records of all servers need to be updated too. For fastest EG it still says 14hrs 25 minutes on a Russian server December 2017, but Dallas (Grand Canyon) set the record at 11hours 15 minutes last month.

Bingo