Additional icon shown, when investment in industry will break current associations majority

• As stated in title. If my investment will break majority of current association, additional icon on the investment button would be shown.

That would help to avoid breaking majorities of friendly associations :)

• Breaking majority

Awesome idea.

Here we discussed, similar to this idea.

Unfortunately, they united the two topics in the forum.

• There is such feature already in the game, and has been for ages.

Here I made 2 investments, and if I now decided to make third, majority would be mine.

The suggestion here is the sign being located on the investment button itself.

When you invest a lot.

You look at the button you press.

And you may miss the sign that is away.

So I had a proposal for a message and a confirmation of a majority break.

This question should be able to be turned off.

• Ah okay. The big red X on top of the other asso icon, and the +50% icon next to mine + waiting time changes have been enough for me to make my investment decisions.

Sometimes I invest just enough to be at the top but will not break the majority if I don't want to start 'who invests the most contest' (where everyone loses money). And sometimes I break the majority with a team (or take it back), or to participate in a contest.

If that investment button needs an icon or cue, I can forward the wish of course to devs :)

I merged the two threads, because the topics were the same. There was talk about finding someone to blame for breaking investments, a log that would help you pinpoint who broke the majority. Then the confirmation message idea 'are you sure you want to break majority' might give someone the idea that they should not break a majority (on purpose) - that the factories somehow belong to the other players more than you.

Of course if this message was completely optional you can turn on from the menu - yeah, why not. Like a personal reminder.

• I understand.

The topics are partly related ... and partly separate.

Button sign and confirmation message.

Both ideas are for personal reminders.

I invest very much.

And I spend a lot of time and effort to be careful not to break a majority.

So I personally prefer to have a confirmation message.

Who can be turned off.

But best if there is both!

• Perhaps...

instead of an icon would be better if the whole button turns red when a majority is interrupted

• I mean icon on the green investment button, as this is place where You look when multi-investing

Actually as I play for 2 monts, I haven't notice ever, that there is shield of adder association with red X so far. It is not clear enough and it is not seen enough. Sign would be better on the green button.

• Might be confusing to new players. A simple confirmation message will be fine.

No. Some players do break majority on purpose, some need to take back a majority, if I get stuck in a majority war I don't want to have to click confirmation every time I want to take it back.

There is already a system in place, a new player makes a mistake, hell, I've done it myself by mistake a few days ago, I dropped an apology in the city forum and all was forgotten.

The simple solution is "pay attention".

Currently playing on:

M1.201 Scandinavia

• No. Some players do break majority on purpose, some need to take back a majority, if I get stuck in a majority war I don't want to have to click confirmation every time I want to take it back.

There is already a system in place, a new player makes a mistake, hell, I've done it myself by mistake a few days ago, I dropped an apology in the city forum and all was forgotten.

The simple solution is "pay attention".

It is planned ability to turn off the query!

• What seems a conclusion for me is... great that there is icon on breaking majority, but it would much better if: 1) its put on the button for better visibility and 2) red X is less thick so we actually more clearly see that there is logo of association